Windows 10: Fixing Connected Voice, Music

Discus and support Fixing Connected Voice, Music in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently without warning any audio that would to to bluetooth would not play through my headphones. It's saying its "Connected voice, music". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LiamCunningham1, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Fixing Connected Voice, Music

So recently without warning any audio that would to to bluetooth would not play through my headphones. It's saying its "Connected voice, music". I tried to re-pair my headphones and it still wouldn't fix it. I tried the switching output, no results. I don't know what to do at this point. Who knows where I can change this?

:)

LiamCunningham1, Jan 3, 2021

2. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Cybdiver Win User
    Bluetooth Connected Voice

I'm using a BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth ear piece and tried it with my HTC 8x. It works okay when using voice but it won't let me listen to music.

When I checked the settings it says its "Connected Voice" I've looked high and low for a change to the settings but can't find anything.

When I turn on the music it comes out the speaker.

Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Cybdiver, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Fixing Connected Voice, Music

I Want Bluetooth Speaker for Music Not Voice

I keep finding articles telling me how to "fix" this, if it is
    not setting up for voice. That's not the issue.

I just connected a Bluetooth speaker, and it defaulted to "Connected to voice, music".

I do not want it to connect to voice. I want music
    only.

I can't figure it out!

Thanks

I Used to Be RJB, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Fixing Connected Voice, Music

1. Fixing Connected Voice, Music - Similar Threads - Fixing Connected Voice

2. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  3. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  4. my airpod is not "connected voice ,music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my airpod is not "connected voice ,music": my problemother how to fix it it also don't see in sound configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-not-connected-voice-music/70c1f1c1-ad1a-4dba-822f-68b881cdf911
  5. my airpod is not "connected voice ,music"

my airpod is not "connected voice ,music": my problemother how to fix it it also don't see in sound configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-not-connected-voice-music/70c1f1c1-ad1a-4dba-822f-68b881cdf911
  6. my airpod is not "connected voice ,music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  8. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  9. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...