Windows 10: Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

Discus and support Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting all of the the corrupted file error from WindowsPowershell folder after i checked CBS file after sfc scan , example of one : Could not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sleek N Sharp, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

I am getting all of the the corrupted file error from WindowsPowershell folder after i checked CBS file after sfc scan , example of one :

Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Defender\\MSFT_MpScan.cdxml; source file in store is also corrupted

What to do?

:)

Sleek N Sharp, Dec 21, 2020

2. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Dec 21, 2020
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

I tried your aforementioned method, rebooting 3 times, and running sfc /scannow 3 times, but with no luck I've decided to try the DISM method.

Thanks y'all!
    CV

CosmicVibe, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

1. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow" - Similar Threads - Fixing corrupted files

2. sfc/scannow says it “fixed corrupted files” but didnt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc/scannow says it “fixed corrupted files” but didnt: I’m pretty sure why my computer can boot into windows is because I have corrupt files I try scanning and it says I have to reset the pc to “fix it but I’m back in recovery manager I have attempted to factory reset my pc with my usb drive but it either stops at 10% and says...
  3. sfc/scannow says it “fixed corrupted files” but didnt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc/scannow says it “fixed corrupted files” but didnt: I’m pretty sure why my computer can boot into windows is because I have corrupt files I try scanning and it says I have to reset the pc to “fix it but I’m back in recovery manager I have attempted to factory reset my pc with my usb drive but it either stops at 10% and says...
  4. Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?: I was trying to scan my PC by Command Prompt using sfc /scannow and got hit by the message that Windows unfortunately cannot fix my corrupt file. I've tried everything to fix that by using all the combination of CHKDSK & DISM prompt, installing third party app like MiniTool...
  5. Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?: I was trying to scan my PC by Command Prompt using sfc /scannow and got hit by the message that Windows unfortunately cannot fix my corrupt file. I've tried everything to fix that by using all the combination of CHKDSK & DISM prompt, installing third party app like MiniTool...
  6. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  7. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  8. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  9. SFC /scannow with corrupted files

SFC /scannow with corrupted files: Hi Roomies, After a clean install and running Win 10-pro-64-10586.36 I'm getting this error. [img] Any quick help will be appreciated. I don't know what other test or fixer to run. Thank you. 36866
  10. SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?

SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?: Hi guys. I know this may be old news to some of you guys, but posting anyway. So I installed a game which did some net framework installing and after that had a hang. Removed the game, did sfc and found corrupt files. C:\Windows\system32>sfc\scannow The system cannot...