Windows 10: fixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99

Discus and support fixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was downloading a game from steam than it said ''disk reading error'' after that it thought restarting the pc helps it but it started to fixing disk.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArdaErdem, Apr 24, 2020.

1. ArdaErdem Win User

fixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99

I was downloading a game from steam than it said ''disk reading error'' after that it thought restarting the pc helps it but it started to fixing disk. The first two stages worked without a problem,but stage 3 stuck at %99 can help please???

:)

ArdaErdem, Apr 24, 2020
  2. brokeNMML Win User

fixing (Cfixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99 :) stage 3: 100% (0 of 0); Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.

My PC was running very slowly and I was unable to really get to a regular power off so I had to do a manual shut down. When I turned the computer back on I was greeted with the automatic disk check and repair. I'm currently at the state of the title fixing
    (Cfixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99 :) stage 3: 100% (0 of 0); Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.
    and it has been hanging for over 30 minutes thus far. Is this a hanging loop or should I wait for it to try to work itself out? What would be my next steps in order to proceed if this doesn't complete?

brokeNMML, Apr 24, 2020
  3. alonsh Win User
    Windows update stuck at 99%

Hi
    I just did a system reset (and formatted the disk that had windows on it), after starting everything was okay until i ran windows update - it showed that there are a few updates, it downloads all of them except the last one - "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series." - it has been stuck at "Downloading updates 99%" for at least 2 hours now, and restarting the computer doesn't help. It's worthy to note that my AMD driver is already installed and up to date!

I am now running an sfc scan and i will update this post as soon as it is done.
    Until then - do you have any other suggestions?
    update: it found corrupt files and fixed them but still gets stuck at 99%.

alonsh, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. fixing disk stuck at stage 3 %99 - Similar Threads - fixing disk stuck

2. I'm stuck in chkdsk Stage 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm stuck in chkdsk Stage 3: There's a massage: phase duration data attribute verification And it doesn't move on Can anyone help pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-chkdsk-stage-3/bcf16092-01d1-4f82-bda8-fc36fa81d699
  3. Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: My computer is stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 .. What happened is a notification popped up and I clicked it, it said restart to fix drive errors so I did, after booting it up, it said press any key to skip disk checking and now it's stuck...
  4. Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: My computer is stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 .. What happened is a notification popped up and I clicked it, it said restart to fix drive errors so I did, after booting it up, it said press any key to skip disk checking and now it's stuck...
  5. Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Check disk stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check disk stuck at 99%: Hi!My computer started a check disk upon startup on my external drive. I didn't know what it was and let it run.It now says "Fixing E: Stage 3: 100% 1 of 1: Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00...", right under the ROG logo. And it has been stuck on that screen for more than 48 hours now....
  7. Check disk stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check disk stuck at 99%: Hi!My computer started a check disk upon startup on my external drive. I didn't know what it was and let it run.It now says "Fixing E: Stage 3: 100% 1 of 1: Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00...", right under the ROG logo. And it has been stuck on that screen for more than 48 hours now....
  8. Check disk stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing d Stage 3 100% 0 of 0 Total %99: how can ı solve this I bought new hdd, pluged and this [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-d-stage-3-100-0-of-0-total-99/7afefe23-faad-406e-85d8-f1e5fcfc2fae
  10. Stuck on fixing E: stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck on fixing E: stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.: I turned my computer off one night after it was working fine, came home from work, turned it on, and it says: Fixing E: Stage 1: 60% x of x; Total: 87%; ETA: 0:xx:xx It was on Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 for 3 hours. I turned off the pc, drained the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing volume stage 3

2. windows 10 fixing c stage

3. fixing f stage 3 stuck at fixing windows 10

4. updated windows 10 and tries to restart and tries to fixing stage 3?,
  5. windows fixing volume stage 3,
  6. hp fixing stage stop at 99%,
  7. my pc stuck fixing stage 3 on first start,
  8. windowd fixing stage 3 stuvk,
  9. fixing [m:] stage 3: 100% hanging,
  10. fixing drive d stage 3,
  11. windows 10 fixing stage 3 stuck,