Windows 10: Fixing drivers

Discus and support Fixing drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey I need help fixing a driver that won't run any more for my corsair keyboard I've checked device manager and it shows a driver error also showing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brodiesam, Jan 8, 2021.

1. brodiesam Win User

Fixing drivers

Hey I need help fixing a driver that won't run any more for my corsair keyboard I've checked device manager and it shows a driver error also showing in properties says the driver could not be started. I've bought a completely new keyboard and it still won't work. Has a ! Mark next to HID device in keyboards category and 4 show up here is the device status log:

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. Code 37

The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialisation call.

In the latest Windows update I recall corsair -HIDClass - 3.0.88.0 installed

:)

brodiesam, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 8, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 8, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Fixing drivers

VIA Audio driver FIX

Hi there

From the insider forum Cliff S (Thanks) referred to this Fix seems to work finally for me

....(from the site)

1. Open Playback Devices
    2. Right-click the output device (in my case, "Speakers") and set as Default Device.
    3. Select the device, and click on the Properties button
    4. Go to the Enhancements tab and check "Disable all enhancements"

Restart your apps for sound to work, but that was it.

I still suggest though that updates should be allowed to be optionally installed or not until fixes are available for problematic drivers.
    Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Fixing drivers

1. Fixing drivers - Similar Threads - Fixing drivers

2. how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity: The drivers are mostly logitec but a few windows drivers as well, it doesn't make sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-incompatable-drivers-when-i-turn-on/e7d42e0f-f7ca-4ef0-aa3d-374b532f2a68
  3. how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity: The drivers are mostly logitec but a few windows drivers as well, it doesn't make sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-incompatable-drivers-when-i-turn-on/e7d42e0f-f7ca-4ef0-aa3d-374b532f2a68
  4. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  5. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  6. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  7. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  8. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  9. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11

How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11: I have an Acer Nitro AN515-58 and the touchpad isn't working. I've tried restarting and that didn't help. I went inside the device manager and tried to update the drivers but that didn't do anything. I tried uninstalling my elan precision touchpad filter driver and restarting...