Windows 10: Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond

Discus and support Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had problem with my F drive , windows keep notifying me to scan for error. Last time when i ran sfc and chkdsk it didn't showed any error. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hassan Russel, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond

I had problem with my F drive , windows keep notifying me to scan for error. Last time when i ran sfc and chkdsk it didn't showed any error.

When I restart my computer because it was working very slow sometimes unresponsive , the windows automatically started to fix drive F.

And It takes 8_10 hours to get to the 2nd stage , but when it goes to 2nd stage Total percentage is around 80 windows all of a sudden goes to sleep. So when I press keypad or click mouse I see the power light and everything but the screen remains dark and nothing comes up.

I have forced shutdownusing power button but it automatically start the fixing drive process.

I tried to start the computer in safe mode but it doesn't seem to work. F8 command is not responding

Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond [​IMG]

:)

Hassan Russel, Aug 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 goes into the sleep mode constantly

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and for delay in responding back to you.

• Have you tried the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

If the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri didn't help you then we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it works:

Windows 10 Keeps going into sleep after 1 minute idle

Let us know if it helps. We will be happy to assists you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond

My Win 10 computer does not goes into sleep mode

Hello comunity please help me with this issue

I have a Lenovo laptop with Win 10, since a couple of month ago, I´m having one issue, my computer doesn´t goes into sleep mode, when i click on sleep in the power options it seems to go into sleep, but it does it for a couple of minutes, and then the computer
    comes backs on.

Plesa help me, I don´t know what to do, I use sleep mode alot

JaimeSifontes, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond

1. Fixing F: stage 2 windows goes to sleep mode and doesn't respond - Similar Threads - Fixing stage goes

2. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  3. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  4. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever: I'm using a Laptop and I have 2 Drives, C 500 GB SSD Drive Where I have my windows and E 2 TB SSD drive Where I store my data. 2 days ago while removing files from my E drive, the process froze. I then restarted my laptop and windows detected that my E drive has an issue. I...
  6. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever: I'm using a Laptop and I have 2 Drives, C 500 GB SSD Drive Where I have my windows and E 2 TB SSD drive Where I store my data. 2 days ago while removing files from my E drive, the process froze. I then restarted my laptop and windows detected that my E drive has an issue. I...
  7. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at fixing D: stage 2: Hi, I had the guy I purchased my computer from helping me download something on to my Pc to fix my laptop. Lol. In the meantime, i try to look on my storage D and it wont go in to it. Well, then my monitor quit working. This guy tells me I have the monitor connected in wrong...
  9. monitor goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor goes into sleep mode: If I'm starting up my PC from sleep mode, my monitor goes into sleep mode 5 - 10 seconds after it gets going. If I'm turning on my PC, this isn't an issue; it works fine. My graphics card is up to date. Help!...
  10. Goes out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Goes out of sleep mode: Dear forum Does any one else use the sleep mode function? When using mine, well then it works, also when starting it up again. My problem is that if i want to go to bed, and put sleep mode on, then it turns on by it self after a while. Yesterday evening it did it after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing f stage 2 windows 10