Windows 10: Fixing/finding an old save

Discus and support Fixing/finding an old save in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m hoping and praying someone can help me find a fix to this. Long story short I have a really old, constantly used world up until about a year and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oskiey, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Oskiey Win User

Fixing/finding an old save

I’m hoping and praying someone can help me find a fix to this. Long story short I have a really old, constantly used world up until about a year and a half ago i stopped using it for a while. I wanna get back into playing minecraft but cant get the most up to date save to load, im on the series S and dont have my old console. I had the world up as a realm but can no longer access that for some reason. It keeps telling me it either did not sync correctly or has been corrupted this world has a ton if memories and stuff like that soi would really like to be able to access it again. The most recent save i can find is over 4 years old. It would be much appreaciated to be able to use this world again. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

:)

Oskiey, Feb 23, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Fixing/finding an old save - Similar Threads - Fixing finding old

2. Finding old files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding old files: Hi all, hope anyone can help me with my current issue.A couple months ago I upgraded my pc. Together with a new SSD and windows 11 has been installed on that one. As I had a 1gb SSD in the old system with windows 10 on it and installed it onto my motherboard with the idea of...
  3. Finding old files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding old files: Hi all, hope anyone can help me with my current issue.A couple months ago I upgraded my pc. Together with a new SSD and windows 11 has been installed on that one. As I had a 1gb SSD in the old system with windows 10 on it and installed it onto my motherboard with the idea of...
  4. how to find saved passwords

how to find saved passwords: how to find saved passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-saved-passwords/b20b8556-7c99-4e3e-ab85-ea9b68aba0f6
  5. how to find saved passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to find saved passwords: how to find saved passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-saved-passwords/b20b8556-7c99-4e3e-ab85-ea9b68aba0f6
  6. can't find saved documents

can't find saved documents: My computer is about 15 months old with Office Home and Student and was a warranty replacement. I was able to transfer data from the old to the new and this worked well until recently. Several weeks ago I transferred to Windows 11 - no problem. I have now found nearly all my...
  7. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  8. Finding Old Wallpaper

Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  9. find saved passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    find saved passwords: how can i find saved passwords in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-saved-passwords/217eb4b7-ca52-44c7-8b2f-cbe8de4859ed
  10. Find the saved themes - how

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find the saved themes - how: Ok, I made a couple of themes, no problem with that but I neglected to make one of them a slideshow and can't find where to alter the theme itself. Start - Control Panel - Personalization only allows me to choose a finished one. I want to edit one and have no clue where to...