Windows 10: Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10

Discus and support Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay so when i wake my pc from sleep mode, my monitor goes into a green screen while my second monitor stays normal Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iwan Davies, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10

Okay so when i wake my pc from sleep mode, my monitor goes into a green screen while my second monitor stays normal

Any ideas?

:)

Iwan Davies, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Nick89 Win User

No internet when computer wakes from sleep mode

No Internet when computer wakes from sleep mode or from cold start until I disable the Local area connection and then enable it.

When I run the diagnostic after it fixes the connection it says this: Local Area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Fixed

But its not fixed. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode after its been in sleep mode for a few hours I have to disable and then enable the Local area connection.

When the computer wakes up it has a yellow triangle warning of limited or no internet access. So I have to do the above every time I wake it up.

Things I've done so far: Update drivers, No fix.

Nick89, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10

Waking from sleep mode

Windows 10 Acer

With Windows 10 (fully updated) and Acer Aspire R13 screen is filled with vertical purple and green strips when waking from sleep mode. This does not seem to happen shutting down and restarting. Any help would be appreciated.

a

KennethKudisch, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10

1. Fixing green screen when waking from sleep mode Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fixing green screen

2. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  3. Screen or the System Freezes When wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen or the System Freezes When wakes up from sleep mode: So almost few weeks ago my close one broke my 2 monitor and i was stuck with my 3rd Baddest monitor. Then I plugged in the second tv in my house and I was playing untill I saw something wrong I host Minecraft server on my computer to play with friends and goes afk sometimes...
  4. Screen or the System Freezes When wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen or the System Freezes When wakes up from sleep mode: So almost few weeks ago my close one broke my 2 monitor and i was stuck with my 3rd Baddest monitor. Then I plugged in the second tv in my house and I was playing untill I saw something wrong I host Minecraft server on my computer to play with friends and goes afk sometimes...
  5. Screen or the System Freezes When wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows crashes when waking from sleep mode

Windows crashes when waking from sleep mode: Sorry if the formatting of this post looks weird, the text box doesn't seem to work well on my browser. I get a blue screen every time when I try to wake up from sleep mode. It started happening just some time ago. Sometimes this happens immediately, sometimes after a minute...
  7. Waking from sleep mode.

Waking from sleep mode.: After a Windows 10 update four days ago, my desktop computer won't wake up after going into sleep mode. The only way I have been able to cope with this is to unplug the power for several seconds. How can I fix the problem so that touching the keyboard or mouse will wake up...
  8. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  9. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  10. Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode: When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance. 23002

Users found this page by searching for:

1. green screen after sleep mode

2. pc screen goes green after sleeping

3. green screen on wakeup