Windows 10: Fixing Harddrive?

Discus and support Fixing Harddrive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My son has a Dell laptop that was working fine till 2 nights ago. It was running over night and when he looked at it he found the following:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sven1458, Jan 9, 2020.

  1. Sven1458 Win User

    Fixing Harddrive?


    Hi,
    My son has a Dell laptop that was working fine till 2 nights ago.
    It was running over night and when he looked at it he found the following:

    Fixing (cFixing Harddrive? :) Stage 1:19% (170788 to 886784); Total: 6%; ETA: 21:05:55

    He tells me the ETA number changes once in a while. other than that he is stuck right there

    Any one know on what is going on?
    Can I just turn it off and reboot?
    Thanks

    :)
     
    Sven1458, Jan 9, 2020
    #1
  2. infocus Win User

    Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

    Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??
     
    infocus, Jan 9, 2020
    #2
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working


    In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.
     
    zbook, Jan 9, 2020
    #3
  4. wiak Win User

    Fixing Harddrive?

    wiak, Jan 9, 2020
    #4
Thema:

Fixing Harddrive?

Loading...
  1. Fixing Harddrive? - Similar Threads - Fixing Harddrive

  2. Gemini not generating images [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Gemini not generating images [Fix]: [ATTACH]If Gemini is not generating images of people or others properly anymore on your PC, this post will help you fix the issue. Google currently provides image generation in Gemini using its Nano Banana 2 model. However, some users have reported that Gemini says it cannot...
  3. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  4. my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it: so i had a external usb 3.0 harddrive connected to my pc and had it there for awhile, made a storage pool out of it but then i rearanged my pc settup and had to unplug it, now my pc says i cant make any storage pools anymore because i dont have a harddrive connected to my pc...
  5. my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it: so i had a external usb 3.0 harddrive connected to my pc and had it there for awhile, made a storage pool out of it but then i rearanged my pc settup and had to unplug it, now my pc says i cant make any storage pools anymore because i dont have a harddrive connected to my pc...
  6. How to fix my RAID harddrives

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my RAID harddrives: I set up a plex server for my digital media. I used Windows 10's own RAID options and used robocopy to move my files to the 2 10TB RAID harddrives. Everything was working for about 2 months then I got some critical error that caused my computer to shut down, when I started it...
  7. How to fix my RAID harddrives

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my RAID harddrives: I set up a plex server for my digital media. I used Windows 10's own RAID options and used robocopy to move my files to the 2 10TB RAID harddrives. Everything was working for about 2 months then I got some critical error that caused my computer to shut down, when I started it...
  8. How to fix my RAID harddrives

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix my RAID harddrives: I set up a plex server for my digital media. I used Windows 10's own RAID options and used robocopy to move my files to the 2 10TB RAID harddrives. Everything was working for about 2 months then I got some critical error that caused my computer to shut down, when I started it...
  9. Help how do i fix this i formated my pc full harddrive format and this has been popping out...

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help how do i fix this i formated my pc full harddrive format and this has been popping out...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bitchkebab69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzxa5i/help_how_do_i_fix_this_i_formated_my_pc_full/
  10. How do I fix the blue question mark over my harddrives?

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix the blue question mark over my harddrives?: [ATTACH] This recently started happening but I cannot access my SSD and harddrive anymore and when I go to disk management they are not present either. I have reformatted when they were accessible but they still ended up having problems. I have ran Malware Bytes and it...