Windows 10: fixing my windows

Discus and support fixing my windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a fairly new laptop, I ask a person to just clean it out for me and she took out windows 10home and installed a pirated windows 10 pro' I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Forrest B Confused, Sep 10, 2019.

1. fixing my windows

I have a fairly new laptop, I ask a person to just clean it out for me and she took out windows 10home and installed a pirated windows 10 pro' I want to reinstall windows 10 home like its supposed to be!!!! How do I go about that? I'm not very computer smart!!! Thank you for your advice and help!!

:)

Forrest B Confused, Sep 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

fixing my windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

fixing my windows

1. fixing my windows - Similar Threads - fixing

2. Please fix your internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  3. Please fix your internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  4. how can i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this problem: when i try to install google play games , that time not installation and show this , please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/edbb3d39-f6eb-4b75-836c-b74a68525676
  5. how can i fix this problem

how can i fix this problem: when i try to install google play games , that time not installation and show this , please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/edbb3d39-f6eb-4b75-836c-b74a68525676
  6. PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing: Hello at this point i feel like i have tried it all so kind of out of options so games like gta 5 foxhole and fallout 4 all games i run at high fps seem to make my restart but never at my friends house i tried different outlets replacing the CPU cooling my room making the...
  7. PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing

PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing: Hello at this point i feel like i have tried it all so kind of out of options so games like gta 5 foxhole and fallout 4 all games i run at high fps seem to make my restart but never at my friends house i tried different outlets replacing the CPU cooling my room making the...
  8. Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver - How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver - How to fix?: I'm getting an error in a pkg I'm trying to run that is coming up with:[-] Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver [-] Driver Unload Failed!!Any idea why this would happen?...
  9. Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver - How to fix?

Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver - How to fix?: I'm getting an error in a pkg I'm trying to run that is coming up with:[-] Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver [-] Driver Unload Failed!!Any idea why this would happen?...
  10. Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?: My ethernet port has been working perfectly, right up to yesterday morning when we switched from a Virgin Media router to a Sky routerAs soon as the switch happened my ethernet doesn't work on my PC anymoreThe ethernet cable that goes to my PC still works and provides...