Windows 10: FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

Discus and support FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer has broken with internet. Please help me. Thank you so much!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CasterWilliams, Dec 1, 2021.

1. FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

My computer has broken with internet. Please help me. Thank you so much!!!

:)

CasterWilliams, Dec 1, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Dec 1, 2021
  3. dtraiN187 Win User
    device manager drivers/update/fix help

I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be awesome! I think the reason for my mouse studders/issues and also performance issues in the many games that I play is the reason behind these Drivers. Below is a image that I captured with gyazo that lists my devices.

https://gyazo.com/825cc09e1f38ba409bd23bd839c8aa08 <- (Device manager and problems w drivers)

-BenQ XL2420Z 144hz
    -Logitech G403 Prodigy
    -Corsair Vengeance K95

-When I fix the drivers that I need will the grayed out devices fix themselves/disappear in Device manager? Also, if/when I get my drivers all squared away and updated.. let's say I have some grayed out devices that are still in those sections.. is it OK to uninstall those or not?

-I also don't have any idea what those Microsoft streaming devices in Sound are!??! Could it be something I need to turn off in BIOS or?

-Lastly, what's the deal with the WAN Miniports?

Thank-you!

dtraiN187, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

1. FIXING THE INTERNET w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - FIXING INTERNET Device

2. Trying fix the internet w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying fix the internet w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting: My computer Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version has broken with internet. I can not do my work on my computer. Please help me. Thank you so much!!! :' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-fix-the-internet-w-device-manager/a62fa952-8035-404d-a4d4-a6c961413bed
  3. Trying fix the internet w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying fix the internet w/ Device Manager + Troubleshooting: My computer Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version has broken with internet. I can not do my work on my computer. Please help me. Thank you so much!!! :' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-fix-the-internet-w-device-manager/a62fa952-8035-404d-a4d4-a6c961413bed
  4. Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix Internet Connections troubleshooter issue: Whenever I try and troubleshoot internet problems, the only response I get is that the diagnostics policy service is not running. When I look at the diagnostics policy service, I see that it is "stopping", but it never finishes stopping. Because of this, I am unable to start,...
  5. Internet adapter hidden in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet adapter hidden in device manager: I have been trying to fix my internet adapter since it wasnt working and its in hidden devices and when i open it up it gives me this message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to...
  6. Bluetooth and Internet both not working in device manager

Bluetooth and Internet both not working in device manager: In device manager: For "IntelR Wireless BluetoothR": This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31. Requested operation was unsuccessful. For "IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz": Windows is still setting up the...
  7. Bluetooth disappearing from device manager. can't troubleshoot "device is not available"

Bluetooth disappearing from device manager. can't troubleshoot "device is not available": After a few problem I decided to reinstall my windows. Then until I found that I can't connect bluetooth. There is no bluetooth on device manager, so I choose view option and view hidden device, and it looks like this.[ATTACH] I searched the solution on internet, nothing...
  8. CANNOT OPEN DEVICE MANAGER OR RUN TROUBLESHOOTER!!!

CANNOT OPEN DEVICE MANAGER OR RUN TROUBLESHOOTER!!!: When I try to open Device Manager this pop up! PLEASE HELP!!! [ATTACH] When I try to Troubleshoot anything in "TROUBLESHOOT SETTINGS", This pops up!!! [ATTACH]...
  9. Internet Router missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Router missing from Device Manager: Hi all, hoping someone can help? I am troubleshooting my abysmal WiFi speeds as my PC is fast becoming unusable. Having spoken to my ISP - I have split the signal on the router. The split has been done successfully visible on my mobile phone network options, however the...
  10. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager, multiple troubleshoots failed to "find" it

Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager, multiple troubleshoots failed to "find" it: I'm running a Dell XPS 15 and all of a sudden today Bluetooth disappeared off my system. The control disappeared from the Action Panel. There is no Bluetooth adapter showing in Device Manager. The service is running and set to automatic. I have also gone through the following...