Windows 10: fixing the OS time in seconds

Discus and support fixing the OS time in seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Your operating system Date and Time format do not match the format expected for PM FASTrack to run. The format should be mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss. Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by svasireddy, Dec 28, 2018.

1. fixing the OS time in seconds

Your operating system Date and Time format do not match the format expected for PM FASTrack to run.

The format should be mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss. Your format is 12/28/2018 02:35

I have tried changing the calendars , but no use

:)

svasireddy, Dec 28, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 28, 2018
  3. TPU's F@H Team

I second Auslander's suggestion. We need a separate section. Mod's, please take note. It's time to step up our efforts and commitment. Everyone benefits, including TPU.

BUCK NASTY, Dec 28, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

fixing the OS time in seconds

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

fixing the OS time in seconds

1. fixing the OS time in seconds - Similar Threads - fixing seconds

2. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  3. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  4. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...: I have tried display settings and whatnot, seems like some sort of shortcut was keyed and needs to be reversed. When I take screenshots, the screenshots don't show the white haze. This is a work computer so I'm not able to go into administration settings as well as I don't...
  5. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...: I have tried display settings and whatnot, seems like some sort of shortcut was keyed and needs to be reversed. When I take screenshots, the screenshots don't show the white haze. This is a work computer so I'm not able to go into administration settings as well as I don't...
  6. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Laptop turns on and then shuts off after a few seconds [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop turns on and then shuts off after a few seconds [Fix]: [ATTACH]Is your Windows laptop turning on but shutting off after a few seconds? That is a terrible issue, as you can no longer access your laptop and finish your work. However, this issue with laptops can occur for various reasons—some are more superficial, and some can be...
  8. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...
  9. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...
  10. Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?

Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?: I went to open sdk platform-tools to work on my android device, and command prompt opens a second window to run the code. The command actually goes through and functions, but I am asked to give permission after every hit of the Enter Key, even with administrator active. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.comhttps://www.bing.com/?form=z9fd1

2. www.bing.cohttps://wdownloadfree.com/mail-at-abc-microsoft-com-support-microsoft-com-en-us-hub-4338813-windows-help-os-windows-10/