Windows 10: Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying

Discus and support Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm searching hours to just find how to write greek letters with the alt codes but I get completly different letters. (instead of omega i get Û) How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GamingSB, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying

I'm searching hours to just find how to write greek letters with the alt codes but I get completly different letters. (instead of omega i get Û) How do I get a fix?

submitted by /u/GamingSB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GamingSB, Jan 24, 2021

2. When you plan to update the touch keyboard to type greek accented letters?

Hi George,

This issue that started after the last Windows 10 update might be caused by software incompatibility. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• How are you accessing the Greek accented letters on touch keyboard before?
    • Are there any error messages displayed when trying to access the Greek accented letters?
    • If possible, can you give us an example screenshot of the Greek accented letters?

Meanwhile, we need to make sure that the Greek keyboard is added on the language settings. To check if the Greek keyboard is added, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Time & Language from the list.
    • Select Region & language in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Languages, make sure that the Greek keyboard is added.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Touchscreen keyboard does not type Greek accented letters

I performed a clean boot on my Lenovo MIIX 320 touch-screen tablet/notebook and tried to type all the accented Greek letters in Notepad: as I expected, the problem persists! The issue is clearly the Greek keyboard
    application - please fix it. As I have already mentioned, the only way to type properly in Greek, is by using the full desktop keyboard mode! If you load the Greek keyboard and try to type the accented letters
    you'll identify the problem by yourselves!

ThemisDassopoulos, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying

Little Alt Code Utility

It does do that, mlee. All buttons have tooltips with the alt code and a description listed in it.

The masculine ordinal number in Spanish, Italian and Portugese? I'm not even sure what it is for ... lol

Kreij, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying

1. Fixing typing greek letters alt code without copying - Similar Threads - Fixing typing greek

2. Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"?: Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-code-for-cyrillic-letter-che-upside-down-h/42a8b27f-fbc1-4fc7-82cb-d4248e582f74
  3. Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"?: Alt code for cyrillic letter "che" upside down "h"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-code-for-cyrillic-letter-che-upside-down-h/42a8b27f-fbc1-4fc7-82cb-d4248e582f74
  4. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing: Happened this morning without any changes to my device, suddenly cant type the letter 'i' without losing what I was typing. Happens regardless of the app I'm using....
  5. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing: Happened this morning without any changes to my device, suddenly cant type the letter 'i' without losing what I was typing. Happens regardless of the app I'm using....
  6. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

7. Mouse Without Borders - wrong handling of right Alt + [Letter]

Mouse Without Borders - wrong handling of right Alt + [Letter]: When I press at the same time right alt + z, Mouse Without Borders on guest machine acts like it was pressed ctrl + z. To reproduce issue, keys need to be pressed exactly at the same time i.e. not like: alt and after half of second 'z'. Is it known issue? It's very annoying,...
  8. Mouse Without Borders - wrong handling of alt + [Letter]

Mouse Without Borders - wrong handling of alt + [Letter]: When I press at the same time alt + z, Mouse Without Borders on guest machine acts like it was pressed ctrl + z. To reproduce issue, keys need to be pressed exactly at the same time i.e. not like: alt and after half of second 'z'. Is it known issue? It's very annoying,...
  9. Alt codes not typing accented letters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt codes not typing accented letters?: I don't know if this is the right subreddit or not. If it's not, let me know. I've been using alt codes to type french accents for some time now. Today when I tried to type é with the code 0233, it instead typed ♥. This happened for the other letters too. Please help anyone?...
  10. Cannot type ALT+### Codes for Special Characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot type ALT+### Codes for Special Characters: This problem has gone one for 3 years. ALT+### codes do not work for most Windows Apps. I have had Windows Support troubleshoot this, with no success. I have had SteelSeries (keyboard manufacturer) troubleshoot this, with no success. The only app I have that it works with is...