Windows 10: Fixing Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Fixing Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uzvoo, Jan 15, 2022.

1. uzvoo Win User

Fixing Windows 10 Home

Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty of space, I've tried using different PC cleaners and it's still so laggy, it takes over 20 minutes just for one of my games to start up. What should I do to make this PC more playable? Is Home edition just not for video games, will I have to buy a different version? It's activated as well. I understand if this version just isn't really fit for games.

:)

uzvoo, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Fixing Windows 10 Home

Delta6326, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Fixing Windows 10 Home

1. Fixing Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Fixing Home

2. How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal: So i have a windows 7 and i am having the message Ntldr is missing press ctrl+alt+delete to restart. i can not buy a windows 7 cd or a windows 7 recovery disk. i can not buy anything u may say. all i have is a 8gb sandisk usb flash drive. i have spent hours and days to fix...
  3. How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix ntldr is missing for windows 7 home professionsal: So i have a windows 7 and i am having the message Ntldr is missing press ctrl+alt+delete to restart. i can not buy a windows 7 cd or a windows 7 recovery disk. i can not buy anything u may say. all i have is a 8gb sandisk usb flash drive. i have spent hours and days to fix...
  4. How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro: How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro"Windows upgrade failed Error Code 0x80070490"Upgrade was purchased through the Microsoft storeI have already tried the suggested method of using the generic license key while connected to the internet - then also while disconnected...
  5. How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro

How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro: How to fix Windows upgrade from Home to Pro"Windows upgrade failed Error Code 0x80070490"Upgrade was purchased through the Microsoft storeI have already tried the suggested method of using the generic license key while connected to the internet - then also while disconnected...
  6. FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning: Please have Microsoft fix the Windows 11 Home issue of repeatedly requesting "GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1" This clearly is a Windows 11 issue since the Epson did not have this problem while I used Windows 10 Pro. Bought a surface laptop with Win 11: I am regretting it....
  7. FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning

FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning: Please have Microsoft fix the Windows 11 Home issue of repeatedly requesting "GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1" This clearly is a Windows 11 issue since the Epson did not have this problem while I used Windows 10 Pro. Bought a surface laptop with Win 11: I am regretting it....
  8. I need help knowing if this is a easy problem to fix at home or if it needs to be sent to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help knowing if this is a easy problem to fix at home or if it needs to be sent to a...: Basically today i was playing games on my acer gaming laptop and I accidentally drop ny phone on the keyboard and after a few seconds my laptop made weird noises and immediately my screen went pitch black and im sure my laptop is fine it turns on and the keyboard lights work...
  9. I need help knowing if this is a easy problem to fix at home or if it needs to be sent to a...

I need help knowing if this is a easy problem to fix at home or if it needs to be sent to a...: Basically today i was playing games on my acer gaming laptop and I accidentally drop ny phone on the keyboard and after a few seconds my laptop made weird noises and immediately my screen went pitch black and im sure my laptop is fine it turns on and the keyboard lights work...
  10. I need help knowing if this is a easy problem to fix at home or if it needs to be sent to a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware