Windows 10: Fixing Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Fixing Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uzvoo, Jan 15, 2022.

1. uzvoo Win User

Fixing Windows 10 Home

Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty of space, I've tried using different PC cleaners and it's still so laggy, it takes over 20 minutes just for one of my games to start up. What should I do to make this PC more playable? Is Home edition just not for video games, will I have to buy a different version? It's activated as well. I understand if this version just isn't really fit for games.

:)

uzvoo, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Fixing Windows 10 Home

Delta6326, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Fixing Windows 10 Home

1. Fixing Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Fixing Home

2. Fixing Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing Windows 10 Home: Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty of space, I've tried using different PC cleaners and it's still so laggy, it takes over 20 minutes just for one of my games...
  3. Fixing Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing Windows 10 Home: Hey, recently I've been trying to play some video games on my Windows 10, but it's so terribly laggy I can't seem to pull it off at all. I have plenty of space, I've tried using different PC cleaners and it's still so laggy, it takes over 20 minutes just for one of my games...
  4. FIX: WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPGRADE ERROR 0X803FA067

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    FIX: WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPGRADE ERROR 0X803FA067: I came across an upgrade issue when I was upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Change Product Key feature. I first entered the default Windows 10 key from Microsoft VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T to convert the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and when I...
  5. How do I fix account-level permissions on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix account-level permissions on Windows 10 Home?: So, I want to say this: my own account works fine. Most of my kids' accounts work really well. But one kid's account has a really weird issue. We have 7 people in our household, spread across 5 machines.For Christmas, there was a shiny new Windows S laptop for school. We...
  6. New Lenovo laptop w/Windows 10 Home - Major limitations (how to fix)?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Lenovo laptop w/Windows 10 Home - Major limitations (how to fix)?: We bought a new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 Home. It's extremely limited and unusual to say the least coming from Windows 7. The first issues I noticed were: no way to show add "My computer" or "My PC to the desktop I cannot find a way to disable smartscreening there's...
  7. How to fix run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument windows 10 home: I just installed windows 10 on a new motherboard and hard drive. Started loading some of my programs from the installation disk. I got to this one that says: runtime error '5' Invalid procedure call or argument I have tried running it in compatible programs from windows XP...
  8. Window 10 Home failed to update because of missing of important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Home failed to update because of missing of important security and quality fixes: I am unable to update my Windows. My windows 10 is of Home Single language version. I have tried everything but i am unable to update. I tried to uninstall my updates but it is unavailable to do that. I tried to run sfc command but still not giving me authorization to do...
  9. New Windows 10 machine puts most home-directory stuff under ~/AppData/Roaming … why/how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows 10 machine puts most home-directory stuff under ~/AppData/Roaming … why/how to fix?: I seem to have done something silly setting up a new machine, and now almost everything is using C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\ for the home directory, while a small handful of programs are using the proper C:\Users\Username\ I would've expected. Is there a way to reset...
  10. Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brojoe120 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl5g47/task_bar_covering_part_of_my_home_screen_is_there/