Windows 10: Fize size changing after transfer.

Discus and support Fize size changing after transfer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought an HP laptop with Windows 10 and 1TB hard drive. I have a 59GB file of photographs backed up onto a Seagate 500GB portable hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stuartyoung1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fize size changing after transfer.

Hi,

I recently bought an HP laptop with Windows 10 and 1TB hard drive. I have a 59GB file of photographs backed up onto a Seagate 500GB portable hard drive.

I transferred the photos file onto the laptop and then when I right click on properties it is showing as only being 35GB with significantly less folders and files also.

When I hover the cursor over the pictures folder of the C drive it shows the correct value of 59GB.

Can you please give me any info on this?

Thank you

Stuart

:)

stuartyoung1, Sep 2, 2019

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 2, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 2, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Fize size changing after transfer.

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Fize size changing after transfer.

1. Fize size changing after transfer. - Similar Threads - Fize size changing

2. Wrong JPG file size after transfering them from phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong JPG file size after transfering them from phone: I was transfering photos from my Sangung S20 FE to a Windows 10 desktop floder when this happened:1. I created a new folder on my desktop to transfer the files into.2. I cut the photos fomr my phone's floder.3. I pasted the pictures int the folder on my desktop.4. I get a...
  3. Windows 10 - Enormous JPG File Size after USB Transfer

Windows 10 - Enormous JPG File Size after USB Transfer: I wanted to clean up some space on my Galaxy S9+ and transferred my photos via USB to my Lenovo Legion, operating Windows 10 Home. I didn't pay attention while the transfer was on going, but then I noticed that the file sizes are wrong and that I can not open any of the...
  4. Windows changes window size after sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows changes window size after sleep: This is not an issue of any urgency. I just don't know the answer and wonder if anyone else might. My computer is new, a couple of weeks old. When I come back to the computer after it's been sleeping, all the open windows have shrunk to a smaller size, and I don't know why....
  5. Transfering Windows Key after Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering Windows Key after Hardware Change: Hello, I am trying to transfer a windows 10 education key that was provided by my university from a computer that no longer works to a new computer I am now using, and have a fresh install of win10 education on. I have pulled that key off of the original hard drive it was on,...
  6. desktop size changes after updates

desktop size changes after updates: Every time my computer does an update, the screen size changes and is too big so all the icons are off the screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-size-changes-after-updates/bc9993c6-7a92-46ac-b05e-aec5245aadb6
  7. font size change after email is sent

font size change after email is sent: the font size I use in aol emails changes to a tiny font after the FIRST line of the email. Every time. I see this when I look at the "sent" email. AOL is of no help whatsoever. I use Chrome, WIndows 10, I have all the settings to the right size and locked in. I'm not sure...
  8. Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker

Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker: I have 2 - 1TB hard drives, C and D. The D drive is only to hold backups of 103g of data in folders. I stated backing up the folders and was getting 103g on the D drive backup folders. I then had to bitlocker the D drive. Once it was bitlockered, I noticed that the weekly...
  9. Change size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change size: How do I change the size of the Pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size/356fb25e-fa32-42bb-948d-5b884420a2e4
  10. Task bar change size after restart.

Task bar change size after restart.: Hi Community, I'm using windows 10 on MSI laptop. It's been a while since I've got issue with task bar changing size to regular after each restart of the computer. I normally keep it on two lines height and autohide. How to fix this issue as all articles i went through...