Windows 10: fl studio not opening due to lost file

Discus and support fl studio not opening due to lost file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; C:\Program Files x86\Image-Line\FL Studio\_FLEngine_x64.dll can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it back.....i SERIOUSLY cant make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TravelJackson, Aug 1, 2020.

1. fl studio not opening due to lost file

C:\Program Files x86\Image-Line\FL Studio\_FLEngine_x64.dll

can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it back.....i SERIOUSLY cant make music just because of this ****

:)

TravelJackson, Aug 1, 2020

2. FL Studio - Installation Problems

Hi,

Since FL Studio 12 is a third party complete software music production environment, we suggest contacting your software developer so that they can provide you the appropriate resolution for your concern.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Accidentally Blocked FL studio from accessing my OneDrive files

So, I was using FL studios (a Digital Audio Workflow) and in it's internal file explorer I tried to open some sounds I had saved in my OneDrive. When I clicked on the file (in FL studios) a message popped up at the bottom right corner of my screen letting
    me know that FL studios was downloading from OneDrive and asked me if I wanted to block it, saying I could change it in my setting afterwards if I did. I accidentally clicked "block," and I cannot find anywhere in my settings where to give permission to FL
    studios to access my OneDrive again. Please help, thanks in advance.

ThomasLaurence, Aug 1, 2020
  4. fl studio not opening due to lost file

The windows 10 update made FL Studio Crash which wasnt caused by FL Studio at all Problem.

HEY YOU, Do you have problems with your FL Studio 12 after this beautiful update with a lot of new features was done installing?

I did too.

So maybe this will help.

So after the last update I started my FL Studio 12, and opened a project.

BUT THEN, When I wanted to play the track, THE WHOLE PROGRAM FROZE.

And that's basically all that happened, I had to close it.

So then I retried, and it happened again, and again, and again ………..

So I re installed FL Studio 12 ( DIDNT WORK )

Still crashed when I played track.

And then I re-installed again, but this time I didn't save my plugin lists and stuff.

It loaded my project and I was able to play it BUT, Sylenth 1* wasn't loading of course.

Which means, Sylenth 1* made FL Studio 12 Crash.

So that's when I deleted Sylenth 1* and re installed it.

I think the update made Sylenth 1* go corrupt or something.

So when you have this problem, just re download FL Studio and you'll see which Plugin made FL Studio crash.

and re-download the plugin of course.

*Sylenth 1 is an AMAZING plugin which I recommend to all EDM Producers! (Not free but still, its AWESOME)

LINK TO SYLENTH 1: Sylenth1 | LennarDigital

Indide Brabander, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

fl studio not opening due to lost file

1. fl studio not opening due to lost file - Similar Threads - studio opening due

2. AYUDA SE ME CONGELA FL STUDIO 11 EN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AYUDA SE ME CONGELA FL STUDIO 11 EN WINDOWS 10: HolaEstoy usando Windows 10 y a la hora de cargar un proyecto en el fl Studio 11 me faltan 5 archivos porque cambie de nombre a cada uno de ellos Se me congela. Pero cuando hago esto con el fl Studio 20 No, A que se debe? Puedo decir que cada uno tiene una interfaz distinta y...
  3. AYUDA SE ME CONGELA FL STUDIO 11 EN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AYUDA SE ME CONGELA FL STUDIO 11 EN WINDOWS 10: HolaEstoy usando Windows 10 y a la hora de cargar un proyecto en el fl Studio 11 me faltan 5 archivos porque cambie de nombre a cada uno de ellos Se me congela. Pero cuando hago esto con el fl Studio 20 No, A que se debe? Puedo decir que cada uno tiene una interfaz distinta y...
  4. BSOD after loading certain VST plugins in Fl Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after loading certain VST plugins in Fl Studio: Hello there, I am facing a little confusing problem from last week. I am using a lot of VST plugins in FL Studio for many years but this never happened. After loading saturation plugin Decapitator I get BSOD with error msg kmode exception not handled. Tried some...
  5. bsod with fl studio

bsod with fl studio: ive been having bsod on fl studio and cant seem to fix. all drivers are updated and ran diagnostics which said no problems and idk what else to do. all bsod are ram related but i took the ram out and put it back and nothing changed. pc is only about 2 month old. some help...
  6. Blue screen with FL studio

Blue screen with FL studio: Im having a bsod every time i use FL studio. Ive tried just about everything i can find online and nothing changes. There are more than one error codes that switch off every time the bsod comes up. Really need help asap....
  7. FL Studio only starts in administrator mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    FL Studio only starts in administrator mode: FL Studio only starts in administrator mode and even if I select properties then click to disable opening it as an admin I still cannot start it without it automatically starting in administrator mode. Could someone please help?...
  8. Assign the G-keys for FL Studio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assign the G-keys for FL Studio?: Hey I've been using FL Studio 20 for a while now and now I've bought a new PC. I am thinking about buying a Logitech G502 mouse, because it has the so-called G-keys. I'm wondering if I can customize them for FL Studio, e.g. open the channel rack with the G-key or switch from...
  9. error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4: I prefer t older version, but when i open the installer, it verifies and unpacks the files then jus flashes for a second and closes... the installer just wont open...any help? 121239
  10. Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio

Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio: Hey guys , i just bought this pc and started to work on it with my fl studio , first thing started when fl gave me some glitchy waves and mp3's , all sounded good inside the project but outside not at all , and then it started to crash while working .. i dont know what is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after update windows i lost my fl studio 20