Windows 10: fl studio not opening due to lost file

Discus and support fl studio not opening due to lost file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; C:\Program Files x86\Image-Line\FL Studio\_FLEngine_x64.dll can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it back.....i SERIOUSLY cant make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TravelJackson, Aug 1, 2020.

1. fl studio not opening due to lost file

C:\Program Files x86\Image-Line\FL Studio\_FLEngine_x64.dll

can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it back.....i SERIOUSLY cant make music just because of this ****

:)

TravelJackson, Aug 1, 2020

2. FL Studio - Installation Problems

Hi,

Since FL Studio 12 is a third party complete software music production environment, we suggest contacting your software developer so that they can provide you the appropriate resolution for your concern.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Accidentally Blocked FL studio from accessing my OneDrive files

So, I was using FL studios (a Digital Audio Workflow) and in it's internal file explorer I tried to open some sounds I had saved in my OneDrive. When I clicked on the file (in FL studios) a message popped up at the bottom right corner of my screen letting
    me know that FL studios was downloading from OneDrive and asked me if I wanted to block it, saying I could change it in my setting afterwards if I did. I accidentally clicked "block," and I cannot find anywhere in my settings where to give permission to FL
    studios to access my OneDrive again. Please help, thanks in advance.

ThomasLaurence, Aug 1, 2020
  4. fl studio not opening due to lost file

The windows 10 update made FL Studio Crash which wasnt caused by FL Studio at all Problem.

HEY YOU, Do you have problems with your FL Studio 12 after this beautiful update with a lot of new features was done installing?

I did too.

So maybe this will help.

So after the last update I started my FL Studio 12, and opened a project.

BUT THEN, When I wanted to play the track, THE WHOLE PROGRAM FROZE.

And that's basically all that happened, I had to close it.

So then I retried, and it happened again, and again, and again ………..

So I re installed FL Studio 12 ( DIDNT WORK )

Still crashed when I played track.

And then I re-installed again, but this time I didn't save my plugin lists and stuff.

It loaded my project and I was able to play it BUT, Sylenth 1* wasn't loading of course.

Which means, Sylenth 1* made FL Studio 12 Crash.

So that's when I deleted Sylenth 1* and re installed it.

I think the update made Sylenth 1* go corrupt or something.

So when you have this problem, just re download FL Studio and you'll see which Plugin made FL Studio crash.

and re-download the plugin of course.

*Sylenth 1 is an AMAZING plugin which I recommend to all EDM Producers! (Not free but still, its AWESOME)

LINK TO SYLENTH 1: Sylenth1 | LennarDigital

Indide Brabander, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

fl studio not opening due to lost file

1. fl studio not opening due to lost file - Similar Threads - studio opening due

2. Lost windows key due to harddrive failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost windows key due to harddrive failure: After having a hard drive failure recently and installing windows 10 on a new drive I can't gain access to my Old windows 10 key and don't know what to do about it. I've tried talking to support but they have not been helpful. I originally had windows 8 on this machine years...
  3. Assign the G-keys for FL Studio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assign the G-keys for FL Studio?: Hey I've been using FL Studio 20 for a while now and now I've bought a new PC. I am thinking about buying a Logitech G502 mouse, because it has the so-called G-keys. I'm wondering if I can customize them for FL Studio, e.g. open the channel rack with the G-key or switch from...
  4. Files lost due to bad reset windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files lost due to bad reset windows 10: Hi, I did a windows reset. In the middle of the reset we had a power failure. When i switched on the pc i installed windows manually from USB. However all the files from before the reset became stored as a TMP file 800GB. I there any way to restore or recover these files...
  5. Some games will not open due to MSVCP100.dll file is missing

Some games will not open due to MSVCP100.dll file is missing: I am not sure how this can be remedied short of going back and doing system restore at that point in time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-games-will-not-open-due-to-msvcp100dll-file/8c254776-9d35-4517-bb1c-951d60689686
  6. Lost data due to worthless update

Lost data due to worthless update: I was stupid. I let updates be installed when they were available. This time what I got back was a machine with all my settings ad most of my data fucked up. when I did the reboot after the update I had nothing. Most data was gone and I lost all my web addresses. I was...
  7. File was not backed up due to being open by an application

File was not backed up due to being open by an application: File was not backed up due to being open by an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-was-not-backed-up-due-to-being-open-by-an/6932a825-8d24-4e71-a6fe-2c58043b1b0c
  8. error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4: I prefer t older version, but when i open the installer, it verifies and unpacks the files then jus flashes for a second and closes... the installer just wont open...any help? 121239
  9. Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio: Hey guys , i just bought this pc and started to work on it with my fl studio , first thing started when fl gave me some glitchy waves and mp3's , all sounded good inside the project but outside not at all , and then it started to crash while working .. i dont know what is...
  10. Lost File

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost File: Hi, This is a request , I used to have a Zip file that contained shortcuts for windows 7/8 &10. The files were downloaded from the internet and when extracted in the form of a list or icons (as preference). I recently purchased a new pc and somehow failed to save said Zip...