Windows 10: Flag settings for making edge faster

Discus and support Flag settings for making edge faster in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Suggest some flag settings to make edge chromium faster how to pin twitter on taskbar. Suggestions please submitted by /u/hard2resist [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hard2resist, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Flag settings for making edge faster

Suggest some flag settings to make edge chromium faster

how to pin twitter on taskbar.
    Suggestions please

submitted by /u/hard2resist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hard2resist, Jun 19, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2020
  3. how to make computer faster

Hi brendamiller..

Here is the steps to how to make computer faster

Steps 1. Get your power settings right

2. Cut out unnecessary programs running in the background

3. Use the troubleshooter!

4.Run a disk clean-up

https://en.softonic.com/articles/how-to-make-wi...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helpsFlag settings for making edge faster :)

vanshitavanshita, Jun 19, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Flag settings for making edge faster

please make my computer faster

Hi mukundshah ,

The best first step to making your PC faster is, to turn off all unnecessary startup applications and processes:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See any non-essential items are listed there

If so, select and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see any non-essential items are listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Turn off all unnecessary Background Apps

Open the Settings App

Go to Privacy - Background Apps

Turn off any App you do not need running in the background

Restart your PC

DaveM121, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Flag settings for making edge faster

1. Flag settings for making edge faster - Similar Threads - Flag settings making

2. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  3. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  4. How to make pc faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make pc faster: I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-pc-faster/ece4d98a-ef18-4238-b2db-92e8d1d20829
  5. HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER: HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 VERY FAST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-win10-faster/0d96e60e-26cb-4dec-8f09-e691612c2202
  6. Making login faster again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making login faster again.: I was finally able to get my personal laptop to upgrade to 20h2 after months of it crapping the install and me not giving a damn...Before 20h2 my lockscreen would prompt me for my microsoft account's password with a simple tap on the spacebar, I would input my password, hit...
  7. microsoft edge flags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge flags: in edge flags options there is no option to select PlayReady Experimental HEVC option though i have installed HEVC video extension what to do to play HD and 4K videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-flags/e224e893-ec44-421e-9795-4d7066e6c788
  8. How to speed up Edge and make it load faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Edge and make it load faster: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium now offers a better experience than Google’s Chrome even though they […] This article How to speed up Edge and make it load faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?: Hiya, so I have a laptop provided by my internship since I don't have my own. It's an Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I'm not doing much. I just use Google Chrome since we're mostly working on the Google Suite. I feel like this laptop can get pretty slow to the point where I'm afraid...
  10. how to make computer faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to make computer faster: My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-computer-faster/ff08f42e-dc6f-4000-ab2e-c38b116ca41a