Windows 10: flag

Discus and support flag in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by csbyrne, Nov 10, 2019.

1. csbyrne Win User

flag

Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender?

:)

csbyrne, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 10, 2019
  3. MfE 2.9 + Followup Flag

I just updated my e71 to Mail for Exchange 2.9 and I seem to have lost some critical "Follow up flag" functionality. This was previously working in my installation of MfE 2.5.

• Mark a flag in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete on the phone, shows in outlook: good
    • Mark a flag on the phone, does not show in outlook: BAD (because this is what I use the most)

Any ideas on how to resolve? I've tried a complete uninstall/reinstall.

provable---01, Nov 10, 2019
  4. GMSDND Win User

flag

Cannot Set Flag to Completed State in Emails

On older devices such as Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Phones, do have the option. I am using a Windows 10 phone. There is no option to complete under the ellipse (three dots)

Under the ellipse I have the following Options:

• Mark as unread
    • Set flag
    • Move
    • Archive

Clicking on Set flag toggles the state between flagged and no flag. There is a third state supported by Microsoft Exchange and it is completed. This option has been available on all prior Windows Phone OS releases but does not seem to be a current feature
    of the OS version OS Build 10.0.10586.29 as I listed above.

I am writing this post in hopes that a Microsoft Representative will take the feedback and pass it on to the developers to get this feature reinstated.

GMSDND, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

flag

1. flag - Similar Threads - flag

2. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  3. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  4. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  5. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  6. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac": I'm extremely disappointed in Microsoft with their approach of using AI to make up detections and scare people into thinking they have viruses.Also for deleting completely safe files without the using consent.Also because "white-listing" does absolutely nothing, RTP still...
  7. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac": I'm extremely disappointed in Microsoft with their approach of using AI to make up detections and scare people into thinking they have viruses.Also for deleting completely safe files without the using consent.Also because "white-listing" does absolutely nothing, RTP still...
  8. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

9. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...
  10. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is off log file flag