Windows 10: flag

Discus and support flag in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by csbyrne, Nov 10, 2019.

1. csbyrne Win User

flag

Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender?

:)

csbyrne, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 10, 2019
  3. MfE 2.9 + Followup Flag

I just updated my e71 to Mail for Exchange 2.9 and I seem to have lost some critical "Follow up flag" functionality. This was previously working in my installation of MfE 2.5.

• Mark a flag in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete on the phone, shows in outlook: good
    • Mark a flag on the phone, does not show in outlook: BAD (because this is what I use the most)

Any ideas on how to resolve? I've tried a complete uninstall/reinstall.

provable---01, Nov 10, 2019
  4. GMSDND Win User

flag

Cannot Set Flag to Completed State in Emails

On older devices such as Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Phones, do have the option. I am using a Windows 10 phone. There is no option to complete under the ellipse (three dots)

Under the ellipse I have the following Options:

• Mark as unread
    • Set flag
    • Move
    • Archive

Clicking on Set flag toggles the state between flagged and no flag. There is a third state supported by Microsoft Exchange and it is completed. This option has been available on all prior Windows Phone OS releases but does not seem to be a current feature
    of the OS version OS Build 10.0.10586.29 as I listed above.

I am writing this post in hopes that a Microsoft Representative will take the feedback and pass it on to the developers to get this feature reinstated.

GMSDND, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

flag

1. flag - Similar Threads - flag

2. I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...: The game has a community discord and is known as safe, but it still flags it. Is it because it's from Itch.io? On the discord server the owner has a tech support page, and they've said to just restore it and move on, but I want to know why it was flagged.Threat...
  3. I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...: The game has a community discord and is known as safe, but it still flags it. Is it because it's from Itch.io? On the discord server the owner has a tech support page, and they've said to just restore it and move on, but I want to know why it was flagged.Threat...
  4. I search chrome://flags no website open

I search chrome://flags no website open: I search chrome://flag why no website open plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-search-chromeflags-no-website-open/d8bda9c4-160d-44bc-bade-b82eaf9c1380
  5. I search chrome://flags no website open

in Windows 10 Customization
    I search chrome://flags no website open: I search chrome://flag why no website open plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-search-chromeflags-no-website-open/d8bda9c4-160d-44bc-bade-b82eaf9c1380
  6. I search chrome://flags no website open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus: So I'm trying to learn a bit of visual c++And must confess it is a bit of a learning curve to say the least. I'm using visual studio 2019 community edition, I've added the C++ capabilities. I'm using lots of chatgpt to help obviously risky - but actually pretty helpful in my...
  8. Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus

Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus: So I'm trying to learn a bit of visual c++And must confess it is a bit of a learning curve to say the least. I'm using visual studio 2019 community edition, I've added the C++ capabilities. I'm using lots of chatgpt to help obviously risky - but actually pretty helpful in my...
  9. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  10. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

the / OFFLOGFILE flag: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is off log file flag