Windows 10: flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

Discus and support flagged emails show 3 times in task pane in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; in my outlook tasks, my flagged emails show 3 times. I remove the flags, and add them again, then they triple again..how do i get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rachel Jamieson1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

in my outlook tasks, my flagged emails show 3 times. I remove the flags, and add them again, then they triple again..how do i get rid of this?

:)

Rachel Jamieson1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Entegy Win User

Flagged emails in Outlook not converting to tasks on Windows Phone...

By design. Flagged emails are simply flagged. It's a feature of Outlook only that flagged emails get put in the task pane for follow-up.

Entegy, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Flagged emails in Outlook not converting to tasks on Windows Phone...

I know this is old, but this should be labeled as a work-around.

Instead of having a flagged email, you have created a second item (task) with the email contents inside it. To reply to the email after you are reminded of it through the task, you have to find the email to be able to do it.

I frequently flag emails with a reminder so I can be sure I pull together the answer and respond in a timely manner.

RoryBeville, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

Outlook on Web adds My Day pane for emails, calendar, and To Do tasks

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/2594713

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

1. flagged emails show 3 times in task pane - Similar Threads - flagged emails show

2. flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flagged emails show 3 times in task pane: in my outlook tasks, my flagged emails show 3 times. I remove the flags, and add them again, then they triple again..how do i get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flagged-emails-show-3-times-in-task-pane/f3f054f3-d6fe-4b2d-811c-5c180e7580dc
  3. flagged emails show 3 times in task pane

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flagged emails show 3 times in task pane: in my outlook tasks, my flagged emails show 3 times. I remove the flags, and add them again, then they triple again..how do i get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flagged-emails-show-3-times-in-task-pane/f3f054f3-d6fe-4b2d-811c-5c180e7580dc
  4. Emails in reading pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails in reading pane: Some emails display the instruction "download message and pictures XX KB" but I can't click anything to download them. How can I get the app to display the mail and pictures? Question 2 - Some emails are displayed in HTML language. How can I get the app to display the message...
  5. Emails in reading pane

Emails in reading pane: Some emails display the instruction "download message and pictures XX KB" but I can't click anything to download them. How can I get the app to display the mail and pictures? Question 2 - Some emails are displayed in HTML language. How can I get the app to display the message...
  6. Hotmail flagged email disappeared

Hotmail flagged email disappeared: My apologies in advance if this isn't the correct category for this. It seemed the best fit to me.I'm viewing my Hotmail account in the Windows 10 Mail app. Yesterday, I flagged a message, and now I can not find it anywhere. I spent quite a bit of time Googling this issue and...
  7. Outlook in Windows 10 is not showing emails in reading pane

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Windows 10 is not showing emails in reading pane: My reading pane is not displaying email content - it is a blank screen. I have to "view in browser" to be able to see the content. Even if I forward the email, the content is blank. How do i fix this?...
  8. Email Reading Pane

Email Reading Pane: Who else thinks Microsoft should go **** themselves over the lack of options for the layout of the reading pane? But, that is what they excel at...**** up good products that people like the way they are, then taking them away because they want attention. Grow the **** up...
  9. Fix/pin email accounts to reading/task pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix/pin email accounts to reading/task pane: How do I fix/pin my different email accounts so I can see them all listed on the left side when I open the inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixpin-email-accounts-to-readingtask-pane/dc5ba1a0-5ec3-432e-8687-873c515ca93f
  10. Email/Reading Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email/Reading Pane: How do I turn off the pane completely so that my inbox fills the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailreading-pane/09f6948f-d4d8-47e4-8590-725b98c36c02