Windows 10: Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London

Discus and support Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Fans celebrate the grand opening of the flagship Microsoft Store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Today, we are pleased to announce plans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London

Source: Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Sep 21, 2017
  2. cereberus Win User

One in Scotland would be nice!

:)

cereberus, Sep 21, 2017
  3. valgoz Win User
    Nokia Flagship Store "LONDON"

This year’s Regent Street Christmas lights are sponsored by Nokia to celebrate the imminent arrival of the Nokia flagship store at 240 Regent Street.

So the Address

NOKIA

240 Regent Street

London

Does anyone have a date for when it opens?

Also phone number or email address for it?

Can't wait the New York and Chicago stores get all the new phones very quick lets hope the London store will too Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London :)

valgoz, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London

nokia shop still in leeds?

the nokia flagship shop is now in central london regent street

roberth---01, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London

1. Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London - Similar Threads - Flagship Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Microsoft Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  5. Microsoft Streets and Trips

Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  6. Microsoft Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streets & Trips: I use S&T for my work as a commercial appraiser. I map the competitive properties for each appraisal. I went to open a map I had made yesterday and it says I need to choose another app to open it. What? Microsoft S&T is not listed as an app, even tho it's still in my system...
  7. Microsoft streets and trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft streets and trips: Is Microsoft streets and trips available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-streets-and-trips/4fa7b060-6c9b-4556-9136-60ac23abce5b
  8. microsoft streets and trips

microsoft streets and trips: update microsoft street and trips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/microsoft-streets-and-trips/8f71472b-a8f7-464a-b24b-53e23fcc0d94
  9. Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave Grand Opening Celebration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave Grand Opening Celebration: [img] Over the past several months, Microsoft’s NYC Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd St. has transformed into a cutting edge space to showcase the latest Microsoft technology – we can’t wait to open our doors and celebrate in a big way on October 26. In addition to...
  10. New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench: A new Microsoft flagship phone has shown up in GFXBench. The device is code named RM-1162. The mysterious device sports a Snapdragon 820 chipset and a 5.5" 1440p display, making it a reasonable choice as a successor to the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL. Have a look at the report:...