Windows 10: Flakey Edge since 1709 Update

Discus and support Flakey Edge since 1709 Update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So far, so good. Edge working OK on all sites. But, as it is an intermittent problem I'm not going to assume the fallback/reinstall of the Fall CU... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fireberd, Oct 18, 2017.

1. fireberd Win User

Flakey Edge since 1709 Update

So far, so good. Edge working OK on all sites. But, as it is an intermittent problem I'm not going to assume the fallback/reinstall of the Fall CU fixed it.

fireberd, Oct 25, 2017
  2. fireberd Win User

I'm marking this as solved. Edge has been working properly since the reverting to a disc image BEFORE the Fall Creator's Upgrade and then doing the Fall Creator's Upgrade again.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Flakey Edge since 1709 Update

1. Flakey Edge since 1709 Update - Similar Threads - Flakey Edge since

2. Mouse is really flakey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is really flakey: First let me say that this only happens when I have the hdmi cable attached between the desk top computer and my big screen tv. I have a wireless mouse with a power chip in the USB port. I have tried a mouse with a cord, but still plugged into the usb port (this did NOT work...
  3. Mouse is really flakey

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse is really flakey: First let me say that this only happens when I have the hdmi cable attached between the desk top computer and my big screen tv. I have a wireless mouse with a power chip in the USB port. I have tried a mouse with a cord, but still plugged into the usb port (this did NOT work...
  4. Email or the lack there of on Edge after 1709

in Browsers and Email
    Email or the lack there of on Edge after 1709: Since 1709 ATT/Yahoo Email does not work on Edge but is perfect on Firefox I changed over to Outlook email. Linked Outlook with ATT/Yahoo. Outlook told me everything was complete but then I discovered there was no email in the inbox. Next, I accepted ATT.net as homepage on...
  5. No updates installed since version 1709 update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates installed since version 1709 update...: I have been checking my updates and there is nothing since my PC was undated to version 1709... Seems odd it's been 5 days and every time I check it says computer is up to date... Have there been any updates added to your PC in the last five days... Just wondering if there...
  6. Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update: The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my PCs (I even sold my Huawei Matebook as it only has BT for wireless connection of input devices without attaching an...
  7. Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709)

in Windows 10 Support
    Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709): Since I upgraded to Version 1709, I can disable Autostart Features via Task Manager but they are Ignored and the Program is started even though it is disabled. In Version 1703 I did not have that Bug. Program in Question: Send To OneNote Tool (OneNote 2013 installed) In...
  8. Boot problems since update 1709 (B 16299.125)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot problems since update 1709 (B 16299.125): Good Morning. After I installed the update 1709 (Build 16299.125), new problems just started appearing. Most of them I could fix myself (they're minor, so I won't mention them), but there's this big f-ing problem: The first boot attempt always fails after the PC had been...
  9. Dcom 10016 errors since 1709 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dcom 10016 errors since 1709 update: Before the update i had 0 of these errors now with 1709 i get them daily and everytime on boot up aswell (the keys change from day to day tho) So is this a critical error and does it need to be fixed? Or is it a mess by microsoft and just annoying? I didnt notice any...
  10. Can not play .mp4 or .m4v files since Update to 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not play .mp4 or .m4v files since Update to 1709: Tried Update from existing 1703 and all is working. But after clean install no player works with .mp4 files, even I installed the same codec package. Anybody the same problem or knows a solution? 95340