Windows 10: Flash blocked from game

Discus and support Flash blocked from game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have Win 10 with updated Flash loaded I am trying to get a game (Winster) to open and it needs Flash and it say flash is blocked. How can I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Flash blocked from game

Have Win 10 with updated Flash loaded I am trying to get a game (Winster) to open and it needs Flash and it say flash is blocked. How can I get this unlocked to work the game?
    Thanks

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Flashing screen with some downloaded games

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10 and also for providing issue in detail. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt graphics drivers of computer.
    As you have mentioned it is only happen with some of games so I would suggest you to try to uninstall and install game and check.

If it doesn't work then I would suggest you to uninstall and install latest graphics drivers from manufacturer website and check.

If it doesn't work then to stop the screen from flashing I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1: Open Task Manager. You can do this by hitting ctrl+alt+delete and selecting Task Manager from the list that appears.

Step 2: In the top left corner, hit “File” and select “run new task” from the drop down menu.

Step 3: Type “msconfig” into the box.
    Step 4: A new box will open. In this new box, select the Service tab.
    Step 5: Scroll through the list and search for “problem reports and solutions control panel support” and “windows error report service.”
    Step 6: Disable the two items by clicking the checked box beside them. The check should disappear.

Step 7: Click Apply, then click OK.

Step 8: You may be prompted to restart your computer. This is not necessary, but definitely recommended.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Flash blocked from game

adobe flash player blocked

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

Please note that if you have installed Candy Crush application from Windows store, you should be able to play the game without any issues. So to have better understanding of the issue, please write back with the following information:

1. Are you playing Candy Crush on an app or a browser?
    2. Which browser are you using?

If you are having issue with the app installed from Windows store, then please follow the steps mentioned in the article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

If you are trying to play the game online and receiving the above error message, then the site setting may not have been set up properly. Kindly refer to the article
    Flash Player issues | Windows 10 | Microsoft Edge to enable flash player in Microsoft
    Edge.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Flash blocked from game

1. Flash blocked from game - Similar Threads - Flash blocked game

2. FLASHING BOOT BLOCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FLASHING BOOT BLOCK: Hello. Help me, i was updated the bios but when flashing boot block its stuck and i tried to hold the power button for 5 seconds, then it's turn off but i can't turn on my PCModel: HP 14s-cf1051TUHelp me please...
  3. Adobe Flash blocks Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Flash blocks Printer: i cant use my printer because adobe flash is blocking me. i am having trouble uninstalling it! can you please help me? thanks. [Original Title: adobe flash] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-blocks-printer/f8b6aa58-a21c-4915-b4e7-53cf63db4b3d
  4. Adobe Flash blocks Printer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Flash blocks Printer: i cant use my printer because adobe flash is blocking me. i am having trouble uninstalling it! can you please help me? thanks. [Original Title: adobe flash] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/adobe-flash-blocks-printer/f8b6aa58-a21c-4915-b4e7-53cf63db4b3d
  5. Screen flashes from game to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flashes from game to black screen: I was going to launch a game and when I did that I accidentally launched an app which then caused my screen to flicker from game to black screen and it only does it on games. I have a Radeon RX 570 Series and I have already made sure it is up to date and I have already done...
  6. how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block: I have old game that build on flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-swf-game-since-flash-player-has-block/3a68692a-cee1-42a1-896a-4e039ac37871
  7. Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked.: Yes, I know is the end of life for Adobe Flash and we should uninstall it for safety. BUT, why blocking it's across the hole system? I got some flash games that I know it's safe and I been playing on Media Player Classic for a long time. But It's being blocked by Windows...
  8. adobe flash is blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash is blocked: After latest windows update, adobe flash is blocked wile using games on facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-is-blocked/1eea725e-52ed-415c-a1fe-12d7e5d09ebd
  9. adobe flash player blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player blocked: play casndy crush it says my aqdobe fash payer is bocked?? i checked & i have itm u checked my settiungs. how do i fix jep??? please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-blocked/52383585-9823-453f-bcff-8ae2d79054df
  10. Firefox is blocking Flash by default

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is blocking Flash by default: After a number of issues and exploits have been discovered recently, Mozilla has taken a big step and is now blocking Flash in all of its Firefox browsers. Flash, the much maligned and hated software on which a surprisingly big part of the web still relies, has often been...