Windows 10: flash chip identifying software?

Discus and support flash chip identifying software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; flashrom Is there a windows program that can identify flash chips and tell their specifications? It does not have to be able to flash a flash chip or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dgg, May 28, 2017.

1. DGG
    dgg Win User

flash chip identifying software?

flashrom
    Is there a windows program that can identify flash chips and tell their specifications? It does not have to be able to flash a flash chip or what else the flashrom software can.
    Thank you.

:)

2. petrib Win User

GPS Chips on Nokia - dBm?

Nokia has not published any detailed specifications that'd state which GPS receiver chips are used on various models.

I don't know how easy or difficult it'd be to identify the chips if you dismantle the phones (often the actual chip markings do not identify which/whose chips are in the phone).

Message Edited by on 03-May-2009 01:39 PM

petrib, May 28, 2017
  3. tehrules Win User
    Dropped N900 and now get 'operation temporarily disabled due to low memory' message

When flashing, were you using the U key to stick it in flash mode?

Sounds like you've knackered one of the flash chips by dropping it!

tehrules, May 28, 2017
Thema:

flash chip identifying software?

1. flash chip identifying software? - Similar Threads - flash chip identifying

2. Command Prompt Flashing on system software usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Flashing on system software usage: Greetings,Every time I log in, launch event viewer, registry editor, ctrl+alt+del, a command prompt window flashes. So I turned on some auditing and found out that its the jabswitch.exe running with the enable switch apparently doing so at the request of AtBroker.exe. Never...
  3. Command Prompt Flashing on system software usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Flashing on system software usage: Greetings,Every time I log in, launch event viewer, registry editor, ctrl+alt+del, a command prompt window flashes. So I turned on some auditing and found out that its the jabswitch.exe running with the enable switch apparently doing so at the request of AtBroker.exe. Never...
  4. Command Prompt Flashing on system software usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. sound does not work or identify my motherboard sound chips

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound does not work or identify my motherboard sound chips: why is this? it recognizes my NVIDIA sound HDMI but not the PC sound. And we should be able to switch between the two. This is a fundamental thing, how did you miss this Microsoft?...
  6. uhs chip

uhs chip: I asked a question earlier about how to transfer data from my computer to a uhs chip. I said I was a Luddite and to prove it I accidentally deleted this page so now I'm attempting to reintroduce the topic. Windows 10 says that if I went to "burn' some data (many power point...
  7. How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software: Some software programs use names that immediately indicate what type of program it is. Example: Disk Space Some do not. Is there a way (program or macro) to automatically search the net for a program's description, or for a site that would list such info? I use Win 10....
  8. encrypted chip open

encrypted chip open: i have windows lumia 640 XL LTE phone. last week it was restarting always. its chip i was encrypt. then i roster my phone . now i have windows 10 first version. i insert the chip but it is not working. i insert it to my lap top. show it is encrypt.howi open mychip and how i...
  9. Who can identify this graphics card by looking at it's chip?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Who can identify this graphics card by looking at it's chip?: Im just curious to know which graphics card this is View attachment 9023
  10. Wireless chip disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless chip disappeared: Hi I installed Windows 10 v1709 Enterprise x64 on a Desktop and, during this process, Windows also identified the wireless chip and the various usable networks. When the installation process was completed, I restarted my computer and my wireless chip was discovered by...