Windows 10: Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked.

Discus and support Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yes, I know is the end of life for Adobe Flash and we should uninstall it for safety. BUT, why blocking it's across the hole system? I got some flash... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ቿnder, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ቿnder Win User

Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked.

Yes, I know is the end of life for Adobe Flash and we should uninstall it for safety.

BUT, why blocking it's across the hole system? I got some flash games that I know it's safe and I been playing on Media Player Classic for a long time. But It's being blocked by Windows from running, and website flash contents are also being block by Windows...

Why not just block them from running in browser? Why take away my freedom? Is this America?I'm joking

Be serious though, can Microsoft just make it harder for normal user to enable it? For example: Flash can only unblock by editing group policy, so none pro windows version are unable to unblock.

Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked. 85a8caed-a714-498a-a841-de8774e65389?upload=true.png

:)

ቿnder, Jan 13, 2021
  2. robgr Win User

Show Blocked Content

Anyone know how to always show blocked content for all emails when using Outlook 365 Web Access without having to do it for each and every email, e.g add sender to safe senders list etc?

robgr, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox is blocking Flash by default

Read more: After Facebook called for its death, now Firefox is blocking Flash by default

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked.

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Flash contents are been blocked from running. Even local files are being blocked. - Similar Threads - Flash contents are

2. Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked: Hello everyone, I'm here to ask an important question, i recently did a full scan of my laptop and discovered that my laptop has something called CustomEnterpriseblock, it says that the threat level was severe however it doesn't give me any options for actions, all it says is...
  3. Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customenterpriseblock This content is blocked: Hello everyone, I'm here to ask an important question, i recently did a full scan of my laptop and discovered that my laptop has something called CustomEnterpriseblock, it says that the threat level was severe however it doesn't give me any options for actions, all it says is...
  4. Blocking Adult content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  5. Blocking Adult content

Blocking Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  6. Blocking Adult content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This content is blocked from further use code #244786 Blocked.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This content is blocked from further use code #244786 Blocked.: This content is blocked from further use code #244786Blocked. been using File Mail for years...why this error now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-content-is-blocked-from-further-use-code/688a1c27-76a0-4ba4-b8b1-45ac8d2dcd7c
  8. Flash blocked from game

Flash blocked from game: Have Win 10 with updated Flash loaded I am trying to get a game (Winster) to open and it needs Flash and it say flash is blocked. How can I get this unlocked to work the game? Thanks 160130
  9. Show Blocked Content

Show Blocked Content: Anyone know how to always show blocked content for all emails when using Outlook 365 Web Access without having to do it for each and every email, e.g add sender to safe senders list etc? 151490
  10. Website Content Blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Website Content Blocked: Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years without problem but the certificate warning is not in the usual format. Any ideas please? Could someone try and access this site...