Windows 10: Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10

Discus and support Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On Chrome nothing happens. Media loads but doesn't play. On Firefox it says Flash has crashed. I tried to disable the protected mode as Firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by marcosbacon, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10

On Chrome nothing happens. Media loads but doesn't play.
    On Firefox it says Flash has crashed. I tried to disable the protected mode as Firefox Support suggests.

My Windows 10 is quite buggy.

:)

marcosbacon, Dec 16, 2015

2. Upgraded to windows 10 and flash player is crashing on every browser, help!

I upgraded to Windows 10 several days ago and everything was going fine until suddenly, yesterday, the adobe Shockwave Flash app started crashing, immediately, on encountering any website using flash. On firefox I get the message (repeatedly) that the
    flash plugin "may have stopped responding or be busy" -- the browser is frozen, and then whatever was using flash crashes. On Chrome, the whole browser becomes so slow as to be unusable and the videos/flash whatevers just sit there without playing. I've
    tried it using Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Opera --crash, crash, crash.

I've rebooted (repeatedly), uninstalled and then reinstalled the latest version of flash. No solutions there. In Firefox, I unchecked the the "protection" option for flash. Didn't help. In Chrome I was unable to disable hardware acceleration (I was unable
    to find a way to do that in firefox) -- it didn't help with Chrome.

I'm finding a lot of posts on other forums with other people having the same issue but no solutions have been offered them either.

Please help! !!!

Katie_Yael, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Stophi Win User
    Upgraded to windows 10 and flash player is crashing on every browser, help!

Same here

Stophi, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10

1. Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flash crashing Firefox

2. Chrome & Firefox crashing immediately after start on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome & Firefox crashing immediately after start on Windows 11: Tonight both Firefox and Chrome are suddenly crashing moments after I launch them. Chrome flashes the profile window beforehand and Firefox flashes some kind of error message that is only on the screen for a millisecond. I had been using Firefox 2 hours prior with no issues...
  3. Chrome & Firefox crashing immediately after start on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome & Firefox crashing immediately after start on Windows 11: Tonight both Firefox and Chrome are suddenly crashing moments after I launch them. Chrome flashes the profile window beforehand and Firefox flashes some kind of error message that is only on the screen for a millisecond. I had been using Firefox 2 hours prior with no issues...
  4. How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW: [ATTACH]Adobe Flash was one of the game-changing technology that was rolled out decades ago. […] This article How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Firefox and Chrome not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firefox and Chrome not working on Windows 10: Hello, i just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I started it off with installing Firefox but when I try to launch it nothing happens. I looked at Task Manager and when I launch Firefox, 2 or 3 Firefox processes appear but they dissappear after 1 second. The same thing...
  6. Windows BSODs; Chrome, Firefox, Discord, and Slack crash frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSODs; Chrome, Firefox, Discord, and Slack crash frequently: I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 10 with synced configurations turned off; used the memory scan utility; used the disk scan utility; checked my hardware and cleaned it; re-seated my RAM sticks, reset BIOS, and the problem continues with no answers. I get a BSOD...
  7. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  8. FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???: The other day FF had an update to 67.0.1. When I logged into an web site that uses Adobe Flash, FireFox said I needed a update to Flash and to get it here (A button). The button took me to the flash download web site, I proceeded to down load the installer. I then ran the...
  9. Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809: I upgraded my system recently to 1809, after the update I noticed that if I was using Chrome or FireFox and I minimized it to the taskbar then clicked on it to maximize it again it causes the broswer window to crash. Has anyone else had this issue, if so is there any resolve...
  10. Terrible flashing/crashing in firefox

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Terrible flashing/crashing in firefox: This happens quite often and it seems to be connected to the flash player... so those facebook floating notifications and youtube stuff or google maps and generally pages with heavy flash content are very delicate and cause this horrible flashing. Windows gives me messages...