Windows 10: flash drive eject after opeining files

Discus and support flash drive eject after opeining files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I often open files on a flash drive for printing. When I am finished printing, unless I eject the drive, each time I open an app and a file on another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asiseeit, Mar 7, 2019.

1. asiseeit Win User

flash drive eject after opeining files

I often open files on a flash drive for printing. When I am finished printing, unless I eject the drive, each time I open an app and a file on another drive, I get a message that the flash drive cannot be found. If I opened 5 files for printing and don't eject the flash drive I get 5 messages, 1 for each, that the drive cannot be found..

Is there a setting to automatically eject the flash drive when I am finished?

Thaks,

John

:)

asiseeit, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Mar 7, 2019
  3. eject flash drive in WIN 10

How do you safely eject a flash drive in Windows 10?

CynthiaHenry1, Mar 7, 2019
  4. flash drive eject after opeining files

Remounting ejected USB Flash drive in Win 10

Hi,

After I safely eject a USB flash drive, after a while, if I plug it back in again it is not recognised. How do I remount it.

It seems that I have to re-boot my PC to get it to recognise the USB flash drive again after safely ejecting. This is very inefficient if I need to do several file transfers intermittently. Is there a fix?

Thanks

Jeff

JeffreyOsborne, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

flash drive eject after opeining files

1. flash drive eject after opeining files - Similar Threads - flash drive eject

2. Cannot eject USB Flash Drive after accessing Excel files or PDF's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot eject USB Flash Drive after accessing Excel files or PDF's: I have had a repeated experience in the recent past after accessing a Flash drive plugged into a USB port on my Windows 10 HP computer. After using Excel and saving it back to the Drive or after reading a PDF via Adobe Reader DC and closing it, I cannot eject the flash drive....
  3. Cannot eject USB Flash Drive after accessing Excel files or PDF's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot eject USB Flash Drive after accessing Excel files or PDF's: I have had a repeated experience in the recent past after accessing a Flash drive plugged into a USB port on my Windows 10 HP computer. After using Excel and saving it back to the Drive or after reading a PDF via Adobe Reader DC and closing it, I cannot eject the flash drive....
  4. Ejecting Flash Drive Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ejecting Flash Drive Issue: Hi!Why is it every time I insert a flash drive then ejecting it, It's always saying that the drive is in use even though I don't have any running applications in the background? I tried formatting the drive not quick, inserting the drive, and eject it after a few seconds but...
  5. Ejecting Flash Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ejecting Flash Drive Issue: Hi!Why is it every time I insert a flash drive then ejecting it, It's always saying that the drive is in use even though I don't have any running applications in the background? I tried formatting the drive not quick, inserting the drive, and eject it after a few seconds but...
  6. ejecting flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ejecting flash drives: I have been having this issue. I get the issue fixed and it comes back. I do not like to just pull a flash drive out. It will damage them and they cost too much.It seems to be an issue in Windows 10 2004 but IDK for sure. When I right click the icon down by the clock the USB...
  7. Files Gone After Flash Drive Ejected Win10

Files Gone After Flash Drive Ejected Win10: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 pro v2004 I Safely Removed a flash drive after moving some folders and files but the files deleted after reinserting the flash drive. So for example I move a folder called folder1 on the root of the flash drive and in that folder I have a .mp4. I use...
  8. Ejecting Hard Drives and Flash Drives .....

Ejecting Hard Drives and Flash Drives .....: Is it safe to keep hard drives and flash drives connected all the time (Windows 10), even when shutting down everyday ... ? Or should I use the Eject feature to be safe ... ? 128834
  9. eject flash drive in WIN 10

eject flash drive in WIN 10: How do you safely eject a flash drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eject-flash-drive-in-win-10/9529c934-1547-41d6-b2e7-ba498807f206"
  10. No Option To Eject USB Flash Drive

No Option To Eject USB Flash Drive: New Windows 10 Pro install. When I click on the USB icon to eject a flash drive the flash drive shows up, but the option to eject USB flash memory is missing. Windows 10 Issue [img] How it should look, but this is from a Win 7 machine. [img] 100030