Windows 10: flash drive -- no light

Discus and support flash drive -- no light in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new Sandisk Cruzer 64 gb flash drive. But the little light on it does not work (in any USB port on any computer). When I google this, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by compiler7, Jul 1, 2019.

1. compiler7 Win User

flash drive -- no light

I bought a new Sandisk Cruzer 64 gb flash drive. But the little light on it does not work (in any USB port on any computer). When I google this, all the articles talk about a failed flash drive. But the drive works perfectly. All my computers recognize the drive and files move smoothly between these devices. Any ideas how to get the little flash drive light working?

Mel

:)

compiler7, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 1, 2019
  4. flash drive -- no light

Camera Light or flash light frozen on for ever

I have a Nokia 909 Windows 8.1 Phone. Suddenly, the camera light or flash light when on and it stays on frozen! I can find no way to turn it off. I when to AT & T retailer and they were unable to fix the problem neither. Any suggestions on how
    I can fix this problematic camera light or flash frozen on light? THE LIGHT OR FLASH LIGHT WON'T TURN OFF!hELP! PEASE!!!

BenitoGonzalez, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

flash drive -- no light

1. flash drive -- no light - Similar Threads - flash drive light

2. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. Black screen with square flashing lights.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with square flashing lights.: This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go with it pls help. [ATTACH]...
  5. flashing charger light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing charger light: My Hp lapotp has had a flashing light since 6:00am on the 21-sep-20. i don't know what the problem is and need help fast THANKS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-charger-light/c41c1bcf-2ea2-48f0-bb95-db2ef6c11845
  6. Flash Drive

Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  7. Why is hard drive light flashing constantly

Why is hard drive light flashing constantly: Why is hard drive light flashing constantly yet Task Manager reports 0% disk use. Sometime File Explorer freezes and reports not responding and if I try to shut down it doesn't yet doesn't say anything is preventing shutdown. I usually have to hold POWER button till it shuts...
  8. My hard drive light continuously flashes as if it's searching

My hard drive light continuously flashes as if it's searching: hard drive light flashes continuously like it's searching for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hard-drive-light-continuously-flashes-as-if-its/d83d46e1-1b46-48e4-9952-49825b7689d1
  9. red light flashing

red light flashing: my husband has a black screen all of a sudden and a red light flashing on front of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/red-light-flashing/76112f15-faa6-4a6f-ab0a-247c91d16125
  10. USB flash drive not recognized -- light keeps blinking?

USB flash drive not recognized -- light keeps blinking?: Hi I recently purchased a Windows 10 tablet, everything else works fine except one annoying issue. I have a 64 GB USB 2.0 flash drive, which works well on my desktop PC (Windows 7). I also have another 16 GB USB stick (USB 2.0). Both USB sticks work fine on my desktop PC....