Windows 10: Flash Drive Sound

Discus and support Flash Drive Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a windows 10 and a Microsoft Edge user. When I put a flash drive into my computer it makes a sound. Is there a way that sound can be turned off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Flash Drive Sound

I am a windows 10 and a Microsoft Edge user. When I put a flash drive into my computer it makes a sound. Is there a way that sound can be turned off? Thanks for the help.

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jan 22, 2021

2. adobe flash virus/poor sound

Hi Felix,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you have any issues with Adobe flash player when you browse Internet?

• What is the issue you face related to sound in Windows 10?

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the issues related to Adobe flash player.

Note: Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 10.

Flash Player issues

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

The steps in above link applies well to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 also.

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the problems with sound.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 22, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Flash Drive Sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Flash Drive Sound :p

cadaveca, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Flash Drive Sound

1. Flash Drive Sound - Similar Threads - Flash Drive Sound

2. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive: How do you add a flash drive letter like E to the computer? That is all I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/e856be9f-3682-4081-8e09-94ea47fbb1dc
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. Flash drive

Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  5. Flash Drives

Flash Drives: Whenever I insert a flash drive into the USB port on my HP I get this message: "you don't have permission to access folder." I click continue and it tells me that I have to go to Security Tab. When I click on the security tab button the screen opens up and there is no...
  6. Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Drives: Whenever I insert a flash drive into the USB port on my HP I get this message: "you don't have permission to access folder." I click continue and it tells me that I have to go to Security Tab. When I click on the security tab button the screen opens up and there is no...
  7. Flash drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drives: I download movies and music videos. I copy and paste them into flash drives. All the downloads come from the same source. When I send to the flash drives only some copy. Some don't. What gets copied is an icon that has nothing in it. It does however have the amount of MBs...
  8. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  9. flash drive

flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....
  10. flash drive

flash drive: New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any suggestions? 77720