Windows 10: Flash drive wont pop up

Discus and support Flash drive wont pop up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My daughter's flash drive isn't acting right! It wont pop up so she can access all that is on there. It makes noise when we plug it in. Please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MsMac1, Nov 23, 2019.

1. MsMac1 Win User

Flash drive wont pop up

My daughter's flash drive isn't acting right! It wont pop up so she can access
    all that is on there. It makes noise when we plug it in. Please tell me there is something that can be done.

:)

MsMac1, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Flash drive wont pop up

My Flash Drive Wont Work

I don't really think it's a question of durability, my flash drive is on my keychain and I throw it around and have stepped on it. It's been through all kinds of abuse and it still works as well as the day I bought it. My uncle on the other hand, his computer kills any usb item he plugs into it.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Flash drive wont pop up

1. Flash drive wont pop up - Similar Threads - Flash drive wont

2. Flash Drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive not showing up: I connected a flash drive recently and it connects to my computer and makes the connecting noise, but doesn't show up in file explorer. the disk management utility also shows the drive, but I can't access it....
  3. Flash Drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive not showing up: I connected a flash drive recently and it connects to my computer and makes the connecting noise, but doesn't show up in file explorer. the disk management utility also shows the drive, but I can't access it....
  4. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer: My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it would help....
  5. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer: My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it would help....
  6. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR

REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR: 6 DAYS AGO A REALTEK POPUP ABOUT 3X3 IN SIZE APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I CANNOT REMOVE IT. IT HINDERS ME FROM USING CP BECAUSE IT IS IN THE WAY OF READING ETC....
  8. Pop Ups wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop Ups wont go away: PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture....
  9. pop up flashing box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up flashing box: Im getting a pop up box with flashing message: Model: SDM-HS75P Ser No: 1023569 Mfg: 2005-18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-flashing-box/5f65935a-b8f7-4e88-9eff-2d32a47abe45
  10. Quick Window Flashing / Popping Up Periodically

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Window Flashing / Popping Up Periodically: Hi, So a window keeps popping up periodically. It just flashes and goes away. I cannot see a title or anything in the window. I am concerned it is malware or a virus of some sort. How can I tell? Thanks, Robert 85740