Windows 10: flash drive

Discus and support flash drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by newkid, Sep 3, 2016.

1. newkid Win User

flash drive

Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me.
    My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker. when i realised i had messed up i did a system restore and now its gone all together. Can anyone help please Thanks*Sad

:)

newkid, Sep 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Retailis sold on a flash drive instead of DVD's in retail storesbe locked to read-only

If Windows 10 is sold on a flash drive instead of DVD's in retail stores, will the flash drive be locked to read-only like Dell sent recovery flash drives? Will the flash drive have both 32-bit and 64-bit on the same drive to choose one during install
    based on the PC architecture?

KeithWeisshar, Sep 3, 2016
  3. system reset

Also I can't download the windows 10 installation media to my USB flash drive it can't detect that its there. The windows 10 installation media says that no usb flash drive is detected. IT seems to be detecting my flash drive as another hard drive instead
    of a flash drive,

thanks,

thedarknight_433, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

flash drive

1. flash drive - Similar Threads - flash drive

2. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  3. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  4. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but not visible: Hello My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but when I insert it into my hp laptop W10 a day after purchase, its not visible and when I try opening drive E, it says insert disk. I have tried changing ports and renaming drives as recommended by some...
  6. My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but not visible: Hello My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but when I insert it into my hp laptop W10 a day after purchase, its not visible and when I try opening drive E, it says insert disk. I have tried changing ports and renaming drives as recommended by some...
  7. My flash drive is new 128GB NAND USB2.0 which was exFAT type but not visible

8. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue: Hi, i formatted my pc with a usb flash drive and now im having this issue with a underscore in my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-with-a-usb-flash-drive-now-im/1750b8b6-da43-48e7-8800-117849b5000e
  9. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue: Hi, i formatted my pc with a usb flash drive and now im having this issue with a underscore in my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-with-a-usb-flash-drive-now-im/1750b8b6-da43-48e7-8800-117849b5000e
  10. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade