Windows 10: flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer

Discus and support flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I get flash drives to appear on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by raymondshafer, Oct 30, 2018.

1. flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer

how do I get flash drives to appear on my PC

:)

raymondshafer, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    flash drive data

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• Have you tried to connect this flash drive to other computer to check if the files are shown?
    • Have you received any specific error codes when you connect this flash drive on your computer?
    • Have you tried to use different ports on your computer to see if it will recognize it properly?
    • Can you tell us what other steps have you already been taken to resolve this issue?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Fernandz Win User

flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer

1. flash drives and how to get them to appwar on the computer - Similar Threads - flash drives appwar

2. flash drive how to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flash drive how to: Does anybody know how to make a folder or file appear not open on my desktop when I plug in the usb drive that it is in, and when you take out the drive it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive-how-to/58c12e41-f7d8-42f5-b166-a0af47447970
  3. flash drive how to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash drive how to: Does anybody know how to make a folder or file appear not open on my desktop when I plug in the usb drive that it is in, and when you take out the drive it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive-how-to/58c12e41-f7d8-42f5-b166-a0af47447970
  4. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  5. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  6. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to get Windows 10 to open a flash drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get Windows 10 to open a flash drive?: Hey there everyone. I am working with a rather odd bug. I attached a thumb drive. It does not show up when I: 1. Double click the documents task bar icon. 2. Click the "This PC". Even though I am able to remove the thumb drive from the devices, I am currently unable to...
  8. How to get flash drive to open

How to get flash drive to open: How to get flash drive to open;???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-flash-drive-to-open/81aa42c9-0e27-4cd5-8e77-9501fffce0c8
  9. USB flash drive gets hot

USB flash drive gets hot: Why does my Sandisk Ultra 3.0 drive get hot while using MCT? The original Windows 10 retail read-only USB drive doesn't heat up that much during Windows 10 installation. How much amperage does the Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 drive use and how much does the original Windows 10 USB...
  10. FLASH DRIVES -- HOW DO I ACCESS THEM? "MY COMPUTER" JUST LISTS C: AND THE RECOVERY DRIVE, D:

FLASH DRIVES -- HOW DO I ACCESS THEM? "MY COMPUTER" JUST LISTS C: AND THE RECOVERY DRIVE, D:: SEE ABOVE. My old laptop from 2012 has "my computer" that lists all storage drives, in use or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drives-how-do-i-access-them-my-computer-just/8e55f13f-a2c2-4740-b03c-c38c297e8a45