Windows 10: FLASH ERRORS

Discus and support FLASH ERRORS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I scan flash for errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-errors/ecb613eb-f30a-42d6-85be-dd63e3053054 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgnesSaucerman, Mar 14, 2020.

1. FLASH ERRORS

How do I scan flash for errors?

:)

AgnesSaucerman, Mar 14, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

FLASH ERRORS

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

FLASH ERRORS

1. FLASH ERRORS - Similar Threads - FLASH ERRORS

2. My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive: My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-bcd-error-code-0xc0000098/2a1da2d9-31ce-4d5c-a70a-b332992ade02
  3. My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive: My computer is stuck on /bcd error code 0xc0000098. I have a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-bcd-error-code-0xc0000098/2a1da2d9-31ce-4d5c-a70a-b332992ade02
  4. Explorer.exe Application Error and Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe Application Error and Flashing Screen: I recently tried to open file explorer, but it kept crashing. I tried a few more times, and it never was able to stay open and then suddenly my screen started flashing. Every few seconds, my desktop will turn a solid color My windows theme color, and then go back to normal....
  5. Explorer.exe Application Error and Flashing Screen

Explorer.exe Application Error and Flashing Screen: I recently tried to open file explorer, but it kept crashing. I tried a few more times, and it never was able to stay open and then suddenly my screen started flashing. Every few seconds, my desktop will turn a solid color My windows theme color, and then go back to normal....
  6. Explorer.exe Application Error and Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Flash Drive: Hi! I currently have a problem on my flash drive. I tried to extend my flash drive to a windows local drive. Then I stupidly clicked Shrink drive on a 2 Terabyte flash drive. It shows an error and half the storage of my drive is gone! It doesn't even display the storage that...
  8. Error Flash Drive

Error Flash Drive: Hi! I currently have a problem on my flash drive. I tried to extend my flash drive to a windows local drive. Then I stupidly clicked Shrink drive on a 2 Terabyte flash drive. It shows an error and half the storage of my drive is gone! It doesn't even display the storage that...
  9. samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud: Hi there,solution request to samsung 21 importing photo error to windows 10 pc? seems unable to connect. constantly reflashes error downloading message, defaulting to windows cloud storage. which one is it -win 10 error or samsung 21 error?...
  10. samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud

samsung s21 cannot upload pics. windows upload error flashes, default to windows cloud: Hi there,solution request to samsung 21 importing photo error to windows 10 pc? seems unable to connect. constantly reflashes error downloading message, defaulting to windows cloud storage. which one is it -win 10 error or samsung 21 error?...