Windows 10: FLASH ERRORS

Discus and support FLASH ERRORS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I scan flash for errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-errors/ecb613eb-f30a-42d6-85be-dd63e3053054 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgnesSaucerman, Mar 14, 2020.

1. FLASH ERRORS

How do I scan flash for errors?

:)

AgnesSaucerman, Mar 14, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

FLASH ERRORS

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

FLASH ERRORS

1. FLASH ERRORS - Similar Threads - FLASH ERRORS

2. Lenovo Yoga, Win 10, Camera not working, Flashing error codes 0xA00F4289 and 0xa00f4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga, Win 10, Camera not working, Flashing error codes 0xA00F4289 and 0xa00f4244: Hi, My integrated camera on my Lenovo Yoga does not work. Everytinme when I am trying to use the Camera app on windows 10, I'm getting flashing error messages alternately: 0xA00F4289<Active Camera Unplugged> and 0xa00f4244<NocamerasAreAttached>. I searched it online and...
  3. FAT32 to NTFS Flash Drive error? Flash Drive is empty after back up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FAT32 to NTFS Flash Drive error? Flash Drive is empty after back up: Hi! I am freaking out a bit.. My laptop took a tumble and the harddrive skipped (or something), leading me to have to back up my files and restart to factory settings. The blue screen lead me to the back up, but my flash drive was required to format to NTFS from FAT32 per the...
  4. My computer keeps Flashing to black and back, here is a .NET framework error I got when it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer keeps Flashing to black and back, here is a .NET framework error I got when it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CakeZombi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egsu1q/my_computer_keeps_flashing_to_black_and_back_here/
  5. I just bought a flash drive but when i try to save a file to it, I get a permission error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just bought a flash drive but when i try to save a file to it, I get a permission error: I just bought a flash drive but when i try to save a file to it, I get a permission error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-flash-drive-but-when-i-try-to-save/c6586707-196e-44fa-8d99-d9b75a53a584"
  6. I get an 0xc1900201 error when updating windows 10 "can't install windows 10 to a flash...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get an 0xc1900201 error when updating windows 10 "can't install windows 10 to a flash...: I get an 0xc1900201 error when trying to update windows 10, it also says "can't install windows 10 to a flash drive using setup". I don't have anything plugged into my computer! Only the ethernet cable. I have version 1703 and am trying to upgrade. Can you help me? I...
  7. Pc wont load flash drive instead error code 0xc000021c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc wont load flash drive instead error code 0xc000021c: Hey, Im having this problem where im unable to do any thing from bios. Just build this pc newly and bios seem to work fine no problem at all but as soon as i put in a usb drive with MCT and restart it loads for a second and that crashes saying "pc crashed have to restart...
  8. Error message flashed too quickly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message flashed too quickly: I got a message flashing on the bottom right corner of my laptop screen. It says something like that a DLL could not be loaded, but before I could finished reading, it closes itself. This happened 2 or 3 times in the couple of days. Does anyone know where I can find the...
  9. We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t find a USB flash drive – Windows 10 Setup error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Creating a bootable USB drive is one of the favorite ways to upgrade Windows 10. However when doing so if Windows 10 Setup surprises you with an error — We can’t find a USB flash drive we have some suggestions [...] This post We can’t find a USB flash drive...
  10. Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events: Hello, I have this problem for while now, not sure what exactly causes it. Video: https://s.put.re/25kjLeQT.mp4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flashes-on-warningerrorinformation-events/357fdec3-cee5-4641-968c-80e2904a7995