Windows 10: Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon

Discus and support Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i information icon. And I am using a web browser called Basilisk that supports flash. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by desbest, Feb 20, 2021.

1. desbest Win User

Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon

Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i information icon. And I am using a web browser called Basilisk that supports flash. Is a windows update by microsoft blocking the flash player from running?

Why is this happening?

Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon TfUYx.png

Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon wenXm.png

:)

desbest, Feb 20, 2021

2. After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Homer712 Win User
    Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Over on Techspot they have posted Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about):

Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller executes on both 64-bit and 32-bit version of the Windows operating systems. Save the file in a location where you can find it easily after you restart your computer. For example, save it on your Windows desktop.

Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash

The uninstaller does not work if any programs that use Flash are running on your computer.

• Look at the taskbar. If the taskbar contains program icons for a browser or for a game that uses Flash, right-click each icon and choose Close. This example shows a browser in the taskbar:
    • Look at the icons in the system tray for programs that run in the background. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and games that use Flash (any file with a name that ends in .swf). If you see such an icon, right-click the icon and click Exit, as shown in this example:
    Run the uninstaller

• Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
    • Follow the prompts. If you see the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?," click Yes.
    • Delete Flash Player files and folders.
      • Click Start > Run.
      • Copy and paste the following and click OK.
      • C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
      • Delete all the files in this folder.
      • Follow step 1 to step 3 for the following:
        • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
        • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
        • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player

Homer712, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon

Flashing Icons.

I tried the new user suggestion, same flashing icons with minimal installed or accessed programs from other user file.

This is entirely frustrating to do this.

billywilly, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon

1. Flash is installed but all flash embeds are replaced with blue i icon - Similar Threads - Flash installed flash

2. *RESOLVED* Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *RESOLVED* Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also: Hello, Trying to troubleshoot a strange issue that just started happening to my PC. I noticed when running Task Manager that the window was "flashing" -- all the text and icons are flickering a little faster than once per second. Doing some searching around, I found that...
  3. Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing microphone icon in taskbar, all system windows flashing also: Hello, Trying to troubleshoot a strange issue that just started happening to my PC. I noticed when running Task Manager that the window was "flashing" -- all the text and icons are flickering a little faster than once per second. Doing some searching around, I found that...
  4. What will replace Flash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What will replace Flash?: I have read that Adobe Flash will no longer be used in Microsoft Edge and Edge Dev starting in 2020 with it being faded out now. What will be affected and what will replace it with games, etc? I've been using the Edge Dev. Another problem I have is I can no longer use...
  5. Taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon flashing: When you start a program in Windows, the icon on the taskbar flashes Orange, presumably to alert you that it's open (as though you did not know already that XD). I want it to not do that. It is incredibly distracting, and not very user-friendly trying to work and iTunes or...
  6. Taskbar icons flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar icons flashing: Hi everyone, I have a problem I hope you can help me to solve it. Whenever I open Windows Explorer, go to any folder which contains a .avi video file, the taskbar icons will start flashing or blinking non stop. As soon as I close the Explorer, the blinking stops. Please help!...
  7. Flashing blue circle

Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  8. How to reset window flash to icon flash?

How to reset window flash to icon flash?: Somewhere in Windows 10, I ran across a setting that decides whether the taskbar icon flashes or the window frame flashes (in response to I remember not what). It is now set to flash the window and it is driving me bonkers. Anyone know where it is so I can reset it to flash...
  9. Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all.

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all.: Hi. Updated to windows 10 a week ago. Ever since have had the flashing blue screen. Can't get the computer to do anything. Have managed to get it into Aptio screen but that's it. Have tried lots of ways to get it into safe made etc with no luck. Any advice appreciated....
  10. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...