Windows 10: Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam

Discus and support Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for taking a look at my issue. Normally i try a few things and it fixes the issue but none of the have worked. So far I have reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garlicwindows, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam

Thanks for taking a look at my issue. Normally i try a few things and it fixes the issue but none of the have worked.

So far I have reinstalled Firefox using 32 and 64 bit. I have also reinstalled flash several times deleting any traces prior to reinstall. The flash test site works but none of the sites t test flash with webcam/mic work, they just freeze and crash. I do not know what to do at this point. This is a sporadic issue, it comes and it goes but nothing that has worked in the past works now. I have also noticed that I close Firefox and it keeps running in background (sporadically) and i have to manually end the task, this is all very strange to me.

:)

garlicwindows, Aug 8, 2016
  2. henryjin Win User

X6 does not fit product description of "fullscreen handwriting for Chinese"!!

I changed product code of my X6 from Aussie version to HK version, hand writing is working but WEB brower not functioning any more. Any one know how to instate my web brower or install alternative web brower in X6?

henryjin, Aug 8, 2016
  3. google was not opening on any brower

Hai

from 5 days i m facing a problem

that google site was not opening in any of my browers

www.google.com

this site was not opening
    Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam [​IMG]

venkateshdavu, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam

and after one hour and doing nothing differently it just started working again on all sites. Can anyone explain this?

garlicwindows, Aug 8, 2016
  5. garlicwindows, Aug 8, 2016
  6. It was not the above addons fault. I have not figured out the problem but the problem seemed to have solved itself. Ya know...FLASH...

garlicwindows, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam

1. Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam - Similar Threads - Flash working Brower

2. Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications: I have no problem using the built-in webcam for Windows Hello login, Skype, or Zoom. It will not, however, work in any web browser; I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. For Chrome and Edge, it does not prompt for permission and does not list any cameras available ie: in...
  3. Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications: I have no problem using the built-in webcam for Windows Hello login, Skype, or Zoom. It will not, however, work in any web browser; I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. For Chrome and Edge, it does not prompt for permission and does not list any cameras available ie: in...
  4. Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications

Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications: I have the same issue as this previous question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/webcam-wont-work-in-any-browser-works-for-other/523c4dfe-3db6-4817-99fb-e5873eb4fc6f --- I have no problem using the built-in webcam for Windows Hello...
  6. Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages: My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave Chromium fail to load any page prompting a "no internet" error message. The Discord app also started not launching at the same...
  7. Webcam won't work in any browser; works for other applications

8. Webcam not working

Webcam not working: I have an HP Spectre 365 that had Windows 10 from the start, I recently tried to attend a Zoom mtg only to find out the Webcam isn't working. I went through all the recommended fixes to no avail. I went to Device Manager and camera was not listed on it's own or under...
  9. brower malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brower malware: Im having some serious issue with my browsers chrome, mic. edge. Whenever i search somth in google its redirecting to bing with weird double loading. I contacted windows regarding potential viruses on my computer, they said i have to reset my windows. I did reset windows...
  10. HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers

HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers: Dear friend HP HD webcam not working on Web browser & Skype. But Windows 10 Camera Apps working fine. I did install driver information: Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B230&MI_00\7&369e123a&0&0000 requires further installation. Please help me. 80474

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cam webcam55551