Windows 10: flash player end of life

Discus and support flash player end of life in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI. I'm a newby looking for win10 info you guys seem to be very helpful. Windows 10 pro 20H2 flash player won't play anymore what can i replace it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EdBro, Jan 4, 2021.

1. EdBro Win User

flash player end of life

HI. I'm a newby looking for win10 info you guys seem to be very helpful.
    Windows 10 pro 20H2
    flash player won't play anymore what can i replace it with?
    using chrome beta also edge. I am trying to use some of the lessons on Kahn academy and the sound won't play.

:)

EdBro, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Jan 4, 2021
  3. I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Xavantsa Win User

flash player end of life

Windows 10 Adobe Flash player End of Life

So I read that Adobe flash player will be End of Life by 2020.

With This being built into Windows 10, I wonder how it would be removed.

Depending on the build of Windows 10 and time of release I would prefer it if an update removes it on previous builds still within Microsoft's support timeline and then on future builds it be excluded. Imagine doing a Windows 10 deployment for 10 000 clients
    now in 2018 and then finding out in 2020

that the same exercise needs to be done in 2020 due to end of support for the previous OS build.
    "Oh how I miss the days of service packs"

Xavantsa, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

flash player end of life

1. flash player end of life - Similar Threads - flash player end

2. windows end life update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows end life update: I'm wondering as I can't update my Lenovo T460 ThinkPad to windows 11 as it "has" a not-supported GPU. Will a new Windows 11 update make It so any GPU's an updated or will I have to wait until Windows 10 is not supported to update to Windows 11 or witch ever windows is out to...
  3. End of life message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of life message: My version of Windows Pro, Dev Ver 21376 .1 Evaluation copy Exp 2021-10-31 2:25 PMis displaying a "end of life" message in the taskbar. I have attempted all the remedies suggested update. reinstalled windows etc to no avail. Any suggestions?...
  4. End of Adobe Flash Player

End of Adobe Flash Player: Now that Adobe Flash Player has ended I have tried to uninstall it following the instructions on this website. My version of Windows is: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎31/‎05/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: Hi Team, we noticed there's an update on adobe flash player end of support posted on https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/09/04/update-adobe-flash-end-support/. there're some points not clear for us, can you help to clarify? 1. what "disable" means in the below...
  6. end of flash player in 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    end of flash player in 2021: Is foxit reader a good alternative to use when flash player is finished in 2021 on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-flash-player-in-2021/3dd398db-1dda-42cc-8875-f2ff41537316
  7. Windows 10 END OF LIFE?!?!?

Windows 10 END OF LIFE?!?!?: Microsoft, I'm panicking right now! What will happen after Windows 10 ends support? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-life/0942ce0d-3863-475a-9453-28684e466c60
  8. Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: In July 2017, Microsoft, along with Adobe and their industry technology partners, announced that Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. The decision to end support for Flash Player was made by Adobe due to the diminished usage of the technology...
  9. Flash end of life

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash end of life: I understand that flash will no longer be supported in explorer/edge browser after end 2020. However i am wondering if it will still be possible to run desktop version of Flash in windows 10....
  10. Windows 10 end of life

Windows 10 end of life: how come windows 10 support is being ended in 2025 it was only 10 years https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-end-of-life/cc09aec8-fe4e-478a-b34a-8f9661a4d1fe