Windows 10: Flash Player in Edge Windows 10

Discus and support Flash Player in Edge Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My flash player is on but will not allow me to use. How do I enable or allow me to use? Do I need to upgrade or have plugin? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TraceyPugh, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Flash Player in Edge Windows 10

My flash player is on but will not allow me to use. How do I enable or allow me to use? Do I need to upgrade or have plugin? Thank you.

:)

TraceyPugh, Nov 7, 2018

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Flash Player in Edge Windows 10

Adobe Flash Player not working in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.

Hi Luca,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Adobe flash player comes embedded in
    Microsoft Edge. You don’t need to install it separately. You can try enabling and Testing it again following the steps provided in the below link.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

The player gets updated with Windows Updates. I suggest you to login to a Microsoft user account, and try installing all pending updates on the system and restart to check if the issue persists. Further
    you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
      “Settings” option.
    • Under“Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under
      “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    You can also set Edge as default program from control panel to check if that helps.

Steps:-

• Go to Control Panel from Start.
    • Select Set Default Programs.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge.
    • Select “Set this program as Default Program

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Flash Player in Edge Windows 10

1. Flash Player in Edge Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Flash Player Edge

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player: I have an app that I use every day, due to the removal of Flash, Today when I open Incredimail I get a message to say the I need to download Flash and I can not use Incredimail. What is the remedy for me to use the app again? Adobe should not remove Flash from a private...
  3. turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?: Why did I have to go to Adobe to find a simple solution for turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge? Would I be better off with Chrome to use Flash Player?...
  4. install flash player for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install flash player for windows 10: I need to install flash player for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-flash-player-for-windows-10/45782f13-a28d-4478-86ac-a80546b70dda
  5. Flash player in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash player in Edge: I am only offered the choice of allow once when enabling Adobe Flash player on Edge, so I have to enable it every time I go to a website where it's needed, and there's one in particular I go to a lot. I tried permissions, but that didn't work. How else can I enable Flash so I...
  6. Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, however I cannot play Flash content in Edge browser. It is enabled in the advanced settings in Edge and it is still not working, saying I have to update my Flash plugin, however it is supposed to be bundled with Edge. I do not...
  7. MS Edge and Flash Player.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge and Flash Player.: I am trying my best to use MS Edge, but I am not happy with the built in flash player. Sometimes I do get the prompt to use flash once or always, other times nothing. Use adobe flash is set to on, so why are some sites with video not playing. Here is one site that does not...
  8. Flash Player issues via Edge (Registry?)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player issues via Edge (Registry?): So last night I downloaded and used the 'Tweaking.com' Windows 10 software to see whether or not there were any issues with my registry, selected all options for repair and off it went. Today sees me not being able to watch any video that uses Flashplayer, but only if I...
  9. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...
  10. Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family....