Windows 10: Flash player in Edge

Discus and support Flash player in Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am only offered the choice of allow once when enabling Adobe Flash player on Edge, so I have to enable it every time I go to a website where it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by soundman1000, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Flash player in Edge

I am only offered the choice of allow once when enabling Adobe Flash player on Edge, so I have to enable it every time I go to a website where it's needed, and there's one in particular I go to a lot. I tried permissions, but that didn't work. How else can I enable Flash so I don't have to go through that every time?

:)

soundman1000, Apr 3, 2019

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Flash player in Edge

flash player not working in edge

Hi Zachary,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    How can I clear and manage cookies in Microsoft Edge?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

Make sure your computer is up to date:

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.
    You may receive updates related to Adobe flash player in Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following wiki article created by Andre Da Costa which provides additional information about Microsoft Edge.

Get Started with Microsoft Edge - Tips and Tricks for the new user:

Get Started with Microsoft Edge - Tips and Tricks for the new user.

Reference: Refer to the following article to check the
    Adobe Flash Player settings
    :

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Flash player in Edge

1. Flash player in Edge - Similar Threads - Flash player Edge

2. flash player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash player: I am unable to enable flash player on windows 10. Using any browser. Edge tells me flash player is disabled but in settings, it is on. How can I enable flash player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/eac76d81-b8b9-496e-bda2-c14b4c67c596
  3. turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?: Why did I have to go to Adobe to find a simple solution for turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge? Would I be better off with Chrome to use Flash Player?...
  4. Flash Player in Edge Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Player in Edge Windows 10: My flash player is on but will not allow me to use. How do I enable or allow me to use? Do I need to upgrade or have plugin? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player-in-edge-windows-10/72cb2a50-d41c-4b3e-b04c-901b34ebcd48
  5. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Player: Sorry if this has been covered before,when visiting some websites the jigsaw icon for Flash player used to have the options "Allow Once" "Always Allow" but now the only option is "Allow Once" is there any way round this to "Always Allow" Flash content on web pages? 119696
  6. Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, however I cannot play Flash content in Edge browser. It is enabled in the advanced settings in Edge and it is still not working, saying I have to update my Flash plugin, however it is supposed to be bundled with Edge. I do not...
  7. MS Edge and Flash Player.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge and Flash Player.: I am trying my best to use MS Edge, but I am not happy with the built in flash player. Sometimes I do get the prompt to use flash once or always, other times nothing. Use adobe flash is set to on, so why are some sites with video not playing. Here is one site that does not...
  8. Flash Player issues via Edge (Registry?)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player issues via Edge (Registry?): So last night I downloaded and used the 'Tweaking.com' Windows 10 software to see whether or not there were any issues with my registry, selected all options for repair and off it went. Today sees me not being able to watch any video that uses Flashplayer, but only if I...
  9. flash player

flash player: howto reinstall Microsoft embeds Flash Player *Sick 25005
  10. Flash Player.

Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sick of losing video player in browser after every update MS edge

2. adobe flash player edge allow only once