Windows 10: Flash player update on new computer

Discus and support Flash player update on new computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just bought a new @tLenovo laptop 30 days ago office depot. Some sites are saying that I need to update my flash player. Do I really need to & if so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LARRYCARTERFORD, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Flash player update on new computer

Just bought a new @tLenovo laptop 30 days ago office depot. Some sites are saying that I need to update my flash player. Do I really need to & if so how do I do it?

:)

LARRYCARTERFORD, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Flash Player

Hi Marium,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

What is the exact error message you receive?

Is it specific to Microsoft edge?

If yes, please be informed that Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player. Also, Flash Player can be downloaded for free and its plug-in version is available for every major web browser.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to check if the Flash Player is enabled on your computer for Microsoft Edge.

Ensure that Flash Player is enabled.

• Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.

• Select the Settings menu item.

• Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View Advanced settings button.

• Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.

• Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    [*]

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps.

Flash Player Issues

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Flash player update on new computer

Flash Player

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

What is the exact error message you receive?

Is it specific to Microsoft edge?

If yes, please be informed that Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player. Also, Flash Player can be downloaded for free and its plug-in version is available for every major web browser.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to check if the Flash Player is enabled on your computer for Microsoft Edge.

Ensure that Flash Player is enabled.

• Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.

• Select the Settings menu item.

• Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View Advanced settings button.

• Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.

• Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    [*]

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps.

Flash Player Issues

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Flash player update on new computer

1. Flash player update on new computer - Similar Threads - Flash player update

2. Adobe Flash player updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  3. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  4. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  5. update flash player for ie

update flash player for ie: I am unable update flash player windows 10 for internet explorer. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-flash-player-for-ie/908a84bc-81ed-4ee0-9189-f82eed4b3983
  6. KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  7. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  8. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503
  9. No update through Flash Player releases new version yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No update through Flash Player releases new version yesterday: Hi Anyone know why there isn't a flash player update today? 38081
  10. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update flash player for windows 10