Windows 10: Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

Discus and support Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Although I have toggled that Flash Player is/can be used, I still cannot open this game. I do not get that puzzle piece in the toolbar to click. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuwannaAllen, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

Although I have toggled that Flash Player is/can be used, I still cannot open this game. I do not get that puzzle piece in the toolbar to click. I am more than frustrated that of all my activities, the one I use to unwind is unable to be played on my brand new desktop. HELP!

:)

LuwannaAllen, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Sparky735 Win User

zynga games won't play

None of the facebook games from zynga play on windows phone, they work sorta on an android device. Are microsoft and zynga going to make windows phone 7.2 compatable?

Sparky735, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Flash Player not work in Facebook Games

Why does my flash player not work some Facebook games?

[Original Title: flash player]

EmmaFitzgerald17, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

zynga games won't play

Facebook games use Flash. Android has a (bad) Flash Player that is being phased out. Windows Phone will never have Flash player because Adobe has stopped development of Flash.

Entegy, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

1. Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus - Similar Threads - Flash Player within

2. load zynga games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    load zynga games: I cannot load zynga launcher on my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/load-zynga-games/ba79d481-f92c-4c5a-8019-e2c3b262d2df
  3. load zynga games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    load zynga games: I cannot load zynga launcher on my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/load-zynga-games/ba79d481-f92c-4c5a-8019-e2c3b262d2df
  4. The Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Spades: Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-spades/2a24665a-bd22-47c9-93a1-019b2a5868f9
  5. I cannot use Flash player on Facebook, why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot use Flash player on Facebook, why: I have Window's 10 on my laptop and cannot get it to load. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-use-flash-player-on-facebook-why/e1e0d469-4092-44bb-8a7e-6fd0c65803f2
  6. Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS

Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS: I have adobe flash player on my puter,,,,,,but somehow it got turned off how and where do I go to turn it back on ?? thank you !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-adobe-flash-player-to-play-spades-plus/04496c4b-5673-4b27-a509-199065f6bf2e
  7. Your free Spades game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your free Spades game: Dear Microsoft, Why don't you just hang it up on making card games? Your spades card game is almost as bad as Microsoft Hearts. It cheats also. I go nil. A spade is played. I play a higher spade and my partner plays a low spade on the cards forcing me to take the trick...
  8. Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player or Facebook Gameroom?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player or Facebook Gameroom?: I'll try to be as clear as possible. My Lenovo 330171DK came with Windows 10 pre-installed. I*'m using Microsoft Edge. When I go in to Facebook Gameroom the games say I need the most recent update or version of Flash Player and directs me to an Adobe page. I have followed...
  9. spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spades: Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on...
  10. Flash Player.

Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook spades plus flash

2. what flash to play spades in facebook

3. how to allow flash for spades plus

4. adobe flash blocking spades plus game on facebook,
  5. how to install flash player to my game spades plus,
  6. cant play spades because flash player won,
  7. spades plus problems with flash player,
  8. spades plus on facebook saying i need to enable the flash player. i have done this but it is still not working,
  9. flash player and spades on facebook,
  10. spades plus not working flash player