Windows 10: Flash Player won't Run in IE11

Discus and support Flash Player won't Run in IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For the last day or so, I have not been able to get Flash Player to run in IE11 on Windows 10 x64 build 10586.164 The message below appears at the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by The Doctor, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Flash Player won't Run in IE11

For the last day or so, I have not been able to get Flash Player to run in IE11 on Windows 10 x64 build 10586.164

The message below appears at the bottom of the any web page that uses flash, but when I click "Allow" or "Allow for all Websites" nothing happens and the message just stays there.

ActiveX filtering is off.

sfc /scannow found a few errors and repaired them successfully.

Removing IE11 from the system using "Programs & Features", rebooting and then re-enabling IE11 made no difference.

Any ideas?

Flash Player won't Run in IE11 [​IMG]

:)

The Doctor, Mar 31, 2016
  2. bc_999 Win User

Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Standard Account, [Does Work In Administrator Account]

Same issue... just bumping this post in hopes that it will help get attention and a REAL solution instead of being told to turn on Adobe Flash in the settings.

IE11 and Edge won't run flash player on standard user account I have setup for guests. Firefox runs fine though on the standard account.

bc_999, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Limited audio in Internet Explorer 11 or Edge after a Windows 10 update

I have used both the IE11 and Edge, with same results. The volume bars within the streaming videos are maxed out and unmuted. Internet Explorer troubleshooter found nothing wrong. Audio still won't work. I used Mozilla Firefox and audio within video
    works just fine. I looked into this even further and appears when the update from Microsoft was released, it messed up the Adobe Flash player at least with IE11. Adobe flash seems to be the player used on those sites.

Psychochip, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Flash Player won't Run in IE11

1. Flash Player won't Run in IE11 - Similar Threads - Flash Player won't

2. Flash Player

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flash Player: I am posting to you Microsoft and the Adobe community in order to let them know that if it was necessary to cancel flash player from the browser, they could have leave it for the rest of us. It’s a big problem for a lot of programs, not only Incredimail. If affects Games,...
  3. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Player: How are we suppose to play games or files ect that use flashplayer now once flashplayer is gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/c5b27e03-8cc4-446c-a5c6-855c7ed15d00
  4. flash player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash player: I am unable to enable flash player on windows 10. Using any browser. Edge tells me flash player is disabled but in settings, it is on. How can I enable flash player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/eac76d81-b8b9-496e-bda2-c14b4c67c596
  5. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Player: Sorry if this has been covered before,when visiting some websites the jigsaw icon for Flash player used to have the options "Allow Once" "Always Allow" but now the only option is "Allow Once" is there any way round this to "Always Allow" Flash content on web pages? 119696
  6. flash player

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flash player: Why does my flash player not work some Facebook games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/flash-player/841c75a1-1469-480a-a460-335e67a1b253
  7. Windows 10 x64 IE11 Flash 20.0.0.306 - Must "Run As Administrator"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 x64 IE11 Flash 20.0.0.306 - Must "Run As Administrator": Hello all. This is affecting hundreds of PC's at our school division. Flash worked fine when the pc's were originally deployed a few months ago. I've confirmed that ActiveX Filtering is NOT on. I've confirmed that the Flash IE Add On is enabled. My research leads me to...
  8. flash player

flash player: howto reinstall Microsoft embeds Flash Player *Sick 25005
  9. Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?

Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?: I'm running IE11 in W10, but does IE11 use Adobe Reader and Flash player like it does in W7? I read that Edge doesn't, but I couldn't find anything for sure about IE11 in W10. 80912
  10. Flash Player.

Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot run flash website in IE11