Windows 10: flash player

Discus and support flash player in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why does my flash player not work some Facebook games?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EmmaFitzgerald17, Sep 22, 2018.

1. flash player

Why does my flash player not work some Facebook games?

:)

EmmaFitzgerald17, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2018
  3. I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-flash-player-windows.html

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

flash player

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-flash-player-windows.html

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

flash player

1. flash player - Similar Threads - flash player

2. Can I record music from new media player to flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I record music from new media player to flash drive: I was able to record individual songs from old media player to a flash drive can I still do it in the new media player, if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-record-music-from-new-media-player-to-flash/ed02b119-9802-46ea-bb1c-02e05bc8743c
  3. Can I record music from new media player to flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I record music from new media player to flash drive: I was able to record individual songs from old media player to a flash drive can I still do it in the new media player, if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-record-music-from-new-media-player-to-flash/ed02b119-9802-46ea-bb1c-02e05bc8743c
  4. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  5. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  6. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....: HARDWARE AND SOFTWAREThe COURSE PROVIDER prescribes minimum hardware and software requirements for completing the course. Minimum browser requirements are the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer MSIE 11.0 or greater, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browsers that provide...
  8. I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....

I need to take an online course that requires "Macromedia Flash Player 10.0 or greater"....: HARDWARE AND SOFTWAREThe COURSE PROVIDER prescribes minimum hardware and software requirements for completing the course. Minimum browser requirements are the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer MSIE 11.0 or greater, Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other browsers that provide...
  9. Flash player work around?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash player work around?: Hello I have a disc that has pictures that requires flash player to open. I understand that flash player no longer exists. Is there a different program I can use to open this disc contents?...
  10. Flash player work around?

Flash player work around?: Hello I have a disc that has pictures that requires flash player to open. I understand that flash player no longer exists. Is there a different program I can use to open this disc contents?...