Windows 10: flash problem

Discus and support flash problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome? ie works no problem have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Jan 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

flash problem

anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome?
    ie works no problem
    have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and nothing displays

:)

jamos316, Jan 24, 2015

2. N900 Boot problems

If you flash the OS then get stuck at flashing dots, it's a flashing emmc problem..

Either you've let it reboot between flashing the OS and the emmc (see above about the -R option) or you've got a flash problem..

ceroberts has this down to a tee....

cpitchford, Jan 24, 2015
  3. fat flash Win User
    Location is not avaliable (storage)

E:\ is not accessible.

The disk structure is corrupt and unreadable.

Pls help I have important files on there. (it is a micro sd card) I never had this problem in the past.

fat flash, Jan 24, 2015
  4. kado897 Win User

flash problem

It seems to work OK for me using the inbuilt flash player on YouTube.

kado897, Jan 24, 2015
  5. jamos316 Win User
    jamos316, Jan 24, 2015
  6. kado897 Win User
    Yes. me too. I don't seem to get even that with IE, just a blank page with the busy cursor.

Ah IE woke up. Redirected to an Adobe for IE windows 8 help page. Not much help as it wouldn't go back. It might be worth trying Firefox.

kado897, Jan 24, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Flash seems to be causing some issues with Win10TP overall, well at least I'm having them with FF on my PC. At times it just freezes up and locks up the browser and then the PC at times.

My work around is not to keep websites open that have flash updating frequently, like ESPN does.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

flash problem

1. flash problem - Similar Threads - flash problem

2. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  3. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  4. Why does "AutoPlay" think there's a "problem" with this Flash-Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "AutoPlay" think there's a "problem" with this Flash-Drive?: Hello,Please see the PDF titled "AutoPlay.pdf" at this Github page. What is this "AutoPlay" software and why does it think "there is a problem" with the Flash-Drive it's referring to? The second page of that PDF shows the window that opens when I click on the "AutoPlay"...
  5. Why does "AutoPlay" think there's a "problem" with this Flash-Drive?

Why does "AutoPlay" think there's a "problem" with this Flash-Drive?: Hello,Please see the PDF titled "AutoPlay.pdf" at this Github page. What is this "AutoPlay" software and why does it think "there is a problem" with the Flash-Drive it's referring to? The second page of that PDF shows the window that opens when I click on the "AutoPlay"...
  6. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.: Hello, I need help. I have the problem shown in the pictures. I can't use the USB flash drive also tried plugging in another port but same problem. I have used another USB flash drive but still have the same problem. DVD and CD have the same problem.Thank you for your...
  7. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.: Hello, I need help. I have the problem shown in the pictures. I can't use the USB flash drive also tried plugging in another port but same problem. I have used another USB flash drive but still have the same problem. DVD and CD have the same problem.Thank you for your...
  8. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

9. problem with usb flash drives

problem with usb flash drives: Hello, it's been since this morning that I've been experiencing this problem with my pc. After taking a USB stick from a friend to get some files, I started to notice a strange behavior from the pc. Every time I insert a USB stick, two things happen: first, the device window...
  10. problem with usb flash drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with usb flash drives: Hello, it's been since this morning that I've been experiencing this problem with my pc. After taking a USB stick from a friend to get some files, I started to notice a strange behavior from the pc. Every time I insert a USB stick, two things happen: first, the device window...