Windows 10: flash problem

Discus and support flash problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome? ie works no problem have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Jan 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

flash problem

anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome?
    ie works no problem
    have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and nothing displays

:)

jamos316, Jan 24, 2015

2. N900 Boot problems

If you flash the OS then get stuck at flashing dots, it's a flashing emmc problem..

Either you've let it reboot between flashing the OS and the emmc (see above about the -R option) or you've got a flash problem..

ceroberts has this down to a tee....

cpitchford, Jan 24, 2015
  3. fat flash Win User
    Location is not avaliable (storage)

E:\ is not accessible.

The disk structure is corrupt and unreadable.

Pls help I have important files on there. (it is a micro sd card) I never had this problem in the past.

fat flash, Jan 24, 2015
  4. kado897 Win User

flash problem

It seems to work OK for me using the inbuilt flash player on YouTube.

kado897, Jan 24, 2015
  5. jamos316 Win User
    jamos316, Jan 24, 2015
  6. kado897 Win User
    Yes. me too. I don't seem to get even that with IE, just a blank page with the busy cursor.

Ah IE woke up. Redirected to an Adobe for IE windows 8 help page. Not much help as it wouldn't go back. It might be worth trying Firefox.

kado897, Jan 24, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Flash seems to be causing some issues with Win10TP overall, well at least I'm having them with FF on my PC. At times it just freezes up and locks up the browser and then the PC at times.

My work around is not to keep websites open that have flash updating frequently, like ESPN does.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

flash problem

1. flash problem - Similar Threads - flash problem

2. Surface - drive flashing flashing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface - drive flashing flashing problems: I'm having some issues with BalenaEtcher. Every time I try to flash a Raspberry Pi OS image, my computer crashes - When I re-insert the disk, my computer crashes AGAIN. Why is this happening? Here are the minidump files......
  3. BalenaEtcher Flashing problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BalenaEtcher Flashing problems: I'm having some issues with BalenaEtcher. Every time I try to flash a Raspberry Pi OS image, my computer crashes - When I re-insert the disk, my computer crashes AGAIN. Why is this happening? Here are the minidump files......
  4. Problem uninstallng Flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem uninstallng Flash: Windows 10 Pro v20H2, 64 bit. Installed Microsoft's Flash Removal Tool, Windows10.0-kb4577586-x64. After it ran I'm still left with several folders that didn't get removed. [ATTACH] I opened each folder and ran the FlashUtil_ActiveX.exe, run as administrator. A box...
  5. Windows Defender SmartScreen - File and Flash Player blockage problem

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender SmartScreen - File and Flash Player blockage problem: [ATTACH] SmartScreen has become a part of Windows 10 OS, it was named as Windows Defender SmartScreen. It is useful to protect not just Edge, Internet Explorer browsers but also other applications such as third-party browsers, Email Client and Apps from malicious Web link...
  6. Problem with flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with flash drive: When i plug my flash drive it say that its read only, I tried to remove it with diskpart ( attributes disk clear readonly ) and it say "Disk attributes cleared successfully.", but when i try to format it, still says that its read only. submitted by /u/Aplicat0r9 [link]...
  7. Screen flashing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flashing problem: I am currently running Windows 10 20H1 with all the latest drivers installed but when I use my laptop for a while, the screen starts flashing and returns to normal a few moments later. Secondly, I just don't understand why my computer takes quite a bit to boot up despite it...
  8. Problem to add WinPE in UEFI Flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem to add WinPE in UEFI Flash drive: I've made windows 10 bootable flash drive (Legacy) and added WinPE with EasyBCD to it. It's working fine. Now I've made UEFI bootable flash drive, working fine. Same way I've added WinPE with EasyBCD. But it's not working. after Loading files.... my WinPE is not booting. How...
  9. Problem permanently assigning drive letters to flash disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem permanently assigning drive letters to flash disks: I have two flash disks of the exact same brand and size (128GB each, formatted as exFAT). I have a problem in that when I insert either of them in a USB port, it's assigned a drive letter which may not be what I would like. Ideally I want each flash disk to be always assigned...
  10. Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem Creating Macrium Rescue USB Flash Drive: Each of the Flash Drives i have tried, it gives an error, or won't create on the Drive. PC is Uefi, Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64, Windows 10 Clean installed on 12/25/2019 on newer SSD drive. Tried to create the usb flash drive then, but wouldn't create. Thankfully i only restore...