Windows 10: Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2

Discus and support Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am replacing my computer. The old one has mod 1 USB ports and the new one has mod 2 USB ports. Will the flash storage I use to collect data from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mat Bobsil, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2

I am replacing my computer. The old one has mod 1 USB ports and the new one has mod 2 USB ports. Will the flash storage I use to collect data from the old mod 1 machine be readable on the new mod 2 machine? I will be using mod 2 flash storage.

:)

Mat Bobsil, Nov 6, 2019

2. Fallout 4 mod storage

Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2 f2cfc66d-e047-41ff-832c-ec5139e4e0b7.jpg

So, I've heard on numerous websites that it was you guys (Microsoft) and Sony that choose how much modding storage we get for Fallout 4 on the Xbox One. I have the Xbox One S and we get about 2 GB of storage for our mods. That isn't going to be enough storage,
    because when mod authors update their mods and add a lot mlre content into the mods they get bigger, I used to use one and stopped after it reached over 700 MB and that was ONE mod. Most mods are small but a lot of the good retextures or overhauls take up
    a lot of space. I know that if we had unlimited storage, the Xbox One S still isn't a complete beast when compared to many computers. At least higher the cap for how many mods and how much storage we got.

Thanks for listening if you are, hopefully you could make sense of what I'm saying. Oh, and if the picture came out sideways that wasn't the way i took the picture or my iPhone 7, that was the website im guessing...

Julian Labrada, Nov 6, 2019
  3. James_573 Win User
    Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

The article you suggest states that .MOD will work with various versions of Windows OS, but Windows 10 is not one of them. All other posts I can find has Microsoft suggesting I go find a third party (unverified) to download CODEC files to try and play my
    home videos with warnings and disclaimers that it may break my system or make it unstable.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Attempt to play a .MOD video file in Windows 10

2. Using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Media Player (does not seem to matter what version)

3. Immediate message that the 'program has stopped working and windows will notify me if a solution is found'.

If windows cannot fix this, then please suggest your top competitor that can.

Regretfully,

James

James_573, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2

downloading mods

Hello dad of 5 (I thought I had it tough)

Thanks for the advise, I will give it a go and hopefully have a full set of wands, bazooka's and every type of turret mod out there ( the list increases by the day) by the end of the day.

Thanks again

Darren

darrenSerne, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2

1. Flash Storage mod 1 vs Mod 2 - Similar Threads - Flash Storage mod

2. mod among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  3. subnautica mods

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  4. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  5. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. modding

in Windows 10 Customization
    modding: how do i paste mods into the innersloth file for among us on the windows store edition since it wont let me how do i make myself owner or give me permission to paste so i can use mods on among us game pass edition...
  7. Minecraft Mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  8. Garrys mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garrys mod?: When I'm on a server ! And talk and other people talk, do they hear themselves in front of my headset, is that right? Lg Garrys mod?
  9. PC mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC mods: I know modding on console gets you banned but what about on PC? If I get a game like fallout 3 from the Microsoft store on PC would I be allowed to mod it the same as if I bought it on steam....
  10. Kernel Mods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Mods: I have asked this question in a lot of places, and I cannot seem to get an answer. I am interested in launching a new market segment in workstation class computers. I have posed this question to the channel partner folks, and they seem to be stumped- The computer I would...