Windows 10: Flash

Discus and support Flash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i get the laptop, I'll take as many pictures of flash games as possible before the December deadline. I know it's far away from that now, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Melflormelissa, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Flash

When i get the laptop, I'll take as many pictures of flash games as possible before the December deadline.

I know it's far away from that now, but time flies, you know.

:)

Melflormelissa, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Flash

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Flash

1. Flash - Similar Threads - Flash

2. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  3. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  4. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  5. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  6. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  7. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  8. adobe flash player

adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  9. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen: I've recently gotten a old pc that I wanted to fix and when I downloaded a copy of windows 10 it boots up then acouple of seconds go by and the windows 10 logo appears for 2 seconds and goes away and after I waited nothing happens its just a black screen with a flashing line...