Windows 10: Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.

Discus and support Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turn on my PC, it's fine for a while. Then, the taskbar while flash and the stuff on it disappears. The apps on the start screen follows. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lolstillshane, May 28, 2021.

1. Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.

When I turn on my PC, it's fine for a while. Then, the taskbar while flash and the stuff on it disappears. The apps on the start screen follows. And then whole screen goes white. And it repeats this cycle. If I'm on an app, it will keep bringing me to the taskbar layer. This makes it difficult to type or run anything. Task Manager is the only app that's almost unaffected. I'm having difficulties typing this. I've checked and it's not because of my keyboard.

:)

lolstillshane, May 28, 2021

2. App list flash then disappear

strange! When browse app list in the store, scroll down the list, some more app flash for half second then disappear. Pls help.

patrickngai, May 28, 2021
  3. PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 28, 2021
  4. ariefcfa Win User

Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.

Bitlocker Causes Taskbar Pinned Apps Disappeared

Alright, the problem is the Desktop directory. Rather than force end explorer process which cause another issue, today i found it is better to moved Desktop directory back to C:\Users\username\Desktop and create a symbolic link to keep the desktop files
    secured with Bitlocker.

The steps are:

• Moved back Desktop directory to original location C:\Users\username\Desktop
    • Moved Desktop files to safe location (in this case to D:\username\Desktop)
    • Delete Desktop directory in step-1
    • Create Dekstop directory symbolic link using elevated command prompt:

code:

mklink /D C:\Users\username\Desktop D:\username\Desktop

This way the Taskbar Pinned apps - in my case - not disappeared unlike before.

Thanks

ariefcfa, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps.

1. Flashes and disappearance of taskbar and apps. - Similar Threads - Flashes disappearance taskbar

2. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  3. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  4. taskbar apps disappear randomly

taskbar apps disappear randomly: hi ms answers,for some reason my apps are getting randomly hidden from the taskbar. it mostly happens to fullscreen apps when i minimize them, and then they just completely disappear from the taskbar and i can only open the app by using task manager. it also happens to...
  5. taskbar apps disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar apps disappear randomly: hi ms answers,for some reason my apps are getting randomly hidden from the taskbar. it mostly happens to fullscreen apps when i minimize them, and then they just completely disappear from the taskbar and i can only open the app by using task manager. it also happens to...
  6. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  7. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  8. Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared: Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading circle and when i clicked it my whole desktop became completey white chrome and other apps were working fine but it went back...
  9. taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    taskbar flashing: My taskbar has been flashing for 2 days. Had tried running sfc/scannow, cleaned up temporary files, checked the driver update, uninstall it but none worked. Tried dism.exe, not working too. I wonder what's the problem :...
  10. Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar: Title, really. Some apps are disappearing from the taskbar once closed, even though they´re pinned. Any easy fix for this? Windows 10 home, 20h2, 19042.685 submitted by /u/Easy_Atmosphere5906 [link] [comments]...