Windows 10: flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

Discus and support flashing blue circle by cursor arrow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dannybullard, Mar 20, 2020.

1. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

Why ???

:)

dannybullard, Mar 20, 2020

2. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Mar 20, 2020
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Mar 20, 2020
  4. PJP54 Win User

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas?

PJP54, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

1. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow - Similar Threads - flashing blue circle

2. Some program is taking up recourses and blue circle cursor flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some program is taking up recourses and blue circle cursor flashing: I'm having this problem where there is some program running on the background and causing the very annoying spinning circle to flash next to the cursor. All the time. How can I know which application is causing the loading circle? I'm running a Lenovo Thinkpad e580 with...
  3. Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows

Mouse Cursor turns into a circle with two arrows: So randomly since an update, now my cursor will turn into a circle with two arrows and is used to scroll down a web page. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-turns-into-a-circle-with-two-arrows/392639d1-479d-45a8-a420-2caac5a80145
  4. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  5. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  6. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  7. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  8. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  9. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759