Windows 10: flashing blue circle

Discus and support flashing blue circle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eric Lowther, Jan 12, 2016.

1. flashing blue circle

I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen.

I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it.

I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus sonicmaster laptop and now the flashing blue circle constantly shows up in and on and off state. Like it is trying to load or check something.

can you tell me how to get rid of this?

Thanks

:)

Eric Lowther, Jan 12, 2016
  2. Chris-Bru Win User

Windows 10 Faded blue circles on screen and double cursor pointers.

Windows 10. Faded blue circles on screen not the small spinning blue circle. Have two cursors. One locked in the blue circle at top of screen and the other operational cursor now flashes and very slow. How can I fix this?

Chris-Bru, Jan 12, 2016
  3. falshing blue circle alongside cursor

I have windows 10 and the blue circle is flashing

Barbara- Original Title

BarbaralSiegel, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Private Win User

flashing blue circle

Open Task Manager, click on "More details", wait for the blue busy cursor spinning then look at the process that spiking the CPU.

It should be one of the processes that responsible for it.

Private, Jan 12, 2016
  5. AlanL Win User
    Following Windows updates 10/03/2016 and subsequent restart, I had a blue circle constantly flashing next to the mouse pointer as if the system was waiting for a task to complete. I checked various forums for a solution and tried some of the suggested remedies - none of them worked. Today, 12/03/2016, I decided to login to Skype. Lo-and-behold, the constant blue circle has gone away! Don't know why although I suspect perhaps a hung, stopped or suspended process was restarted with Skype.

AlanL, Mar 11, 2016
  6. dafanman Win User
    Eric: I have just worked on 2 laptops back to back that were doing this and the best answer I have found is to do a repair install of win10, have it get rid of everything..... basically starting over..... this has worked for me 2 out of 2.

dafanman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

flashing blue circle

1. flashing blue circle - Similar Threads - flashing blue circle

2. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  3. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  4. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  5. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  6. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  7. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  8. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  9. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759
  10. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle: So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is...