Windows 10: Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all.

Discus and support Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Updated to windows 10 a week ago. Ever since have had the flashing blue screen. Can't get the computer to do anything. Have managed to get it into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rosswell, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Rosswell Win User

Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all.

Hi. Updated to windows 10 a week ago. Ever since have had the flashing blue screen. Can't get the computer to do anything. Have managed to get it into Aptio screen but that's it. Have tried lots of ways to get it into safe made etc with no luck. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Rosswell, Sep 6, 2015
  2. JillHanks Win User

PC Problem.

There is a problem with one of my computers, it's not the current one i'm using at the moment. It's the Lenovo Thinkpad and the problem is the 'blue screen'. The blue screen pops up and this message appears 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart',
    I have tried all recovery options except for system recovery image. Sometimes there is this black screen/window that pops up before the blue screen and flashes but it's too fast for me to do anything about it. I have tried function keys 1 through 8 and
    can't even get into 'Safe Mode'.

How do I fix this?

JillHanks, Sep 6, 2015
  3. JennFM Win User
    Windows 10 keeps flashing from desktop to a black screen.

Hi, I have the same problem. Just loaded Windows 10 (had Windows 8) and when the computer starts up, after I put my password in, I get a blue flashing blank desktop screen, that flashes to black continually. LockAppHost.exe does not seem to be running.
    I've checked. What can I do??? I've tried logging off and on, but just get the same problem. Can't use my computer at all!!

JennFM, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all.

1. Flashing blue screen. Can't use computer at all. - Similar Threads - Flashing blue screen

2. Screen Flashing - Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Flashing - Can't login: My screen keeps flashing after an update and won't let me do anything, including powering it off. Computer also won't let me put it in safe mode. Can't click anything, what can I do to resolve this issue?...
  3. flashing blue screen on log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flashing blue screen on log in: hey so I've searched all over the internet for a solution and yet to find it, the problem is that every time i power on the pc and log in the entire screen is flickering in a blue screen and the only way to stop it is to do a forced shutdownholding down the power button and...
  4. Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen -> can't turn on my computer: Recently I got a blue screen and it was stuck at 100% of "collecting data" so I manually held down the power button and turned off the machine. Now when I power it on again, I just get a black screen, I dont even get the screen which says press f2 for more options or...
  5. Unable to use computer due to the screen flashing making all icons or start inaccessible.

Unable to use computer due to the screen flashing making all icons or start inaccessible.: Ideas? Tried hard reboot...? * Moved from IE8/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-computer-due-to-the-screen-flashing/2511ef19-09c0-4dd5-8ad9-f3b921067506
  6. flashing computer screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing computer screen: after my computer is idle for a while after screen shuts down when I power it back up it flashes for about a minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-computer-screen/ead53f6a-d649-4e5f-83c6-f41631383d7e
  7. Regular blue screens during computer use

Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...
  8. Blue flashing screen of DEATH

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue flashing screen of DEATH: upgraded windows 7 when invited to. all compatibilities run by windows on my Dell laptop and one program, Dell access had to be removed. install proceeded smoothly all the way to the finish when it struggled to finish with comments like wait while final settings are...
  9. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...
  10. Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in. Flashing between lock screen & blue screen: EDIT: I solved the issue. On the GitHub page for the program there was already a well-written tutorial on how to fix the issue. Heh. Well, I made a big mistake. I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 without a hitch an hour ago and kept all of my personal files and apps. I set up...