Windows 10: Flashing blur in applications

Discus and support Flashing blur in applications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I have open applications and minimize/maximize them from the task bar. I will notice a flashing blur in the application's title bar and some times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lintek25475, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Flashing blur in applications

When I have open applications and minimize/maximize them from the task bar. I will notice a flashing blur in the application's title bar and some times in the entire application's window. The laptop I have in a Dell Inspiron 13 5368. The laptop uses the Intel HD graphic 520 chipset. I checked the Dell website. I have the latest drivers. I also scaled back many of the Windows 10 graphics features. Didn't make a dent in resolving the problem.

:)

lintek25475, Mar 2, 2019
  2. khmerguy Win User

Some window application text blur

Hi,

I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Flashing blur in applications [​IMG]

khmerguy, Mar 2, 2019
  3. 阿譽 Win User
    Tray icon is blurred when I switch user with different DPI

Hi everyone,

I develop application in windows 10 build 10586(newest version), and I find a problem.

Suppose I have two user accounts:

• session 1 (account user1), DPI: 125%
    • session 2 (account user2), DPI: 100%
    When I do theses steps, tray icon would be blurred...

• Launch program in user1 session, tray icon looks like clear on the bottom right corner。
    • Switch to another user (user2)。
    • Stitch back to the user1。
    • tray icon is blurred。
    • operate the application, tray icon is normal as long as it's updated。
    Does anyone encounter this issue? It would be no problem if both DPI are 100%, maybe OS use wrong icon to scale into 125%。

Thanks for your answer.

阿譽, Mar 2, 2019
  4. AndreyT Win User

Flashing blur in applications

So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

I have been using my Windows 10 Pro x64 in 125% scaling mode. Up until now I did not have any problems with blurring. After update to 1803 a lot of applications became blurry. That includes Skype - the list became larger that before and blurry. That includes MS Word and MS Outlook (and all other office applications), which are now blurry (they have never been blurry before).

I see that 1803 made some changes that affect scaling/blurring. There's even a new option under Settings -> Display for advanced scaling settings that supposedly should help with the blur. But it doesn't. Regadless of the settings, the above applications are blurred.

So, how do I restore pre-1803 treatment of applications to eliminate the blur?

AndreyT, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Flashing blur in applications

1. Flashing blur in applications - Similar Threads - Flashing blur applications

2. Blurring

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  3. Blurring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  4. Interface blur in applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interface blur in applications.: Hello everyone, I'm having a display problem in some applications. The interface blurs several times a minute. Screen scale 100%.Looks like the UI is being stretched from a lower resolution....
  5. Interface blur in applications.

Interface blur in applications.: Hello everyone, I'm having a display problem in some applications. The interface blurs several times a minute. Screen scale 100%.Looks like the UI is being stretched from a lower resolution....
  6. applications flash when minimized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    applications flash when minimized: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lelouches12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0jub6/applications_flash_when_minimized/
  7. Camera Application flash funbctions

Camera Application flash funbctions: Dear Community, I would like to ask for your help. I need to support 800 Getac RX10R2 tablets. The users are complaining that the Microsoft owned camera app not has flash turn on-off options. No any way to use the flash. Getac's own camera app has it, works fine. I think...
  8. blur background applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    blur background applications: It is not unusual for me to have quite a few applications open at any one time and to often have the windows overlapping. is there any way to keep the active window crisp and sharp while having the background application windows blurred or transparent. thanks. Steve...
  9. blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blur: I have problem looking at the screen. I am using a desktop screen for my laptop because my laptop screen's broken down. everything on this desktop screen seem to be blurred. From words to small icons on google chrome seem to have shadows faded from left to right and it really...
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...