Windows 10: flashing charger light

Discus and support flashing charger light in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Hp lapotp has had a flashing light since 6:00am on the 21-sep-20. i don't know what the problem is and need help fast THANKS!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherNiven, Sep 21, 2020.

1. flashing charger light

My Hp lapotp has had a flashing light since 6:00am on the 21-sep-20. i don't know what the problem is and need help fast THANKS!

:)

ChristopherNiven, Sep 21, 2020

2. Camera Light or flash light frozen on for ever

I have a Nokia 909 Windows 8.1 Phone. Suddenly, the camera light or flash light when on and it stays on frozen! I can find no way to turn it off. I when to AT & T retailer and they were unable to fix the problem neither. Any suggestions on how
    I can fix this problematic camera light or flash frozen on light? THE LIGHT OR FLASH LIGHT WON'T TURN OFF!hELP! PEASE!!!

BenitoGonzalez, Sep 21, 2020
  3. 7510 - reminder light doesn't flash during charging

7510 docs says: "during charging, the reminder light flashes up about every 30 seconds". This is not the case in my new 7510: the reminder light doesn't flash. However, the reminder light flashes when there is a missed event or notification so it's not broken.
    Also, the charger is correctly charging the phone; there is also a message on a hidden display when charging starts and ends.

Only the light doesn't flash flashing charger light :) Why?

notveryoldman, Sep 21, 2020
  4. flashing charger light

Inverter/charger

Hi guys. Hope I'm at the right forum/site for my question and hope someone out there can help. I have a cabin in the woods with no power available. We use a generator at night for lights, ect. I want to set up a battery with inverter/charger to power a TV, satellite dish box, and one light bulb (60W) to use during the day without having to run the noisy generator. The TV consumes 120 Watts, sat. box 25W, and a 60-watt light bulb (intermittant light bulb use). I have selected this 750 watt inverter/charger http://www.tripplite.com/en/products/model.cfm?txtModelID=2938 and according to my calc's I should have about 5-6 hours continuous usage of all three appliances with a 200AH deep cycle battery. Hopefully a little more with the light off. My questions are: 1) do my calcs look right? 2) Will the charger in this inverter/charger be enough to charge the battery each night when the generator is running for approx. 8-hours,..or less? 3) Any suggestions on what battery to get or steer clear of? I would like to locate the battery indoors (warmer)-does this mean I need a sealed battery? I could locate battery outside and run wires thru the wall if I can use a cheaper more conventional deep cycly batt. (like wal mart ones). Cost is a major concern. Anyone see any issues or have any suggestions for what I am trying to do?

steelguyshaun, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

flashing charger light

1. flashing charger light - Similar Threads - flashing charger light

2. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  3. Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Not Turning On. Charger Light Working.: HP Envy laptop. My computer screen randomly went black, but the power button was still lit. At the side of the keyboard, the charger light was on and white like normal but blinking. I turned the computer on and off, now the power button doesn’t light up at all. I took the...
  4. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking: I've been experiencing the charging light blinking a beautiful orange and green as of late. I've restarted and held the Power button down when the Windows logo appears and that stops if for a day or two. Last time, I removed the battery after unplugging of course and held the...
  5. Black screen with square flashing lights.

Black screen with square flashing lights.: This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go with it pls help. [ATTACH]...
  6. Logitech V220 Mouse Red Flashing Light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech V220 Mouse Red Flashing Light: It has red flashing light even though a new battery is installed the mouse doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-v220-mouse-red-flashing-light/2e32e507-7cab-4278-a44a-96be5b30cfdd
  7. greyish background and strange flashing of white light

in Windows 10 Support
    greyish background and strange flashing of white light: In chrome background of tabs looks ugly greyish, instead of normal white, even url box and other fields on website. Even in system if i think about it, it looks to greyish. While i didn't change, or do anything lately. Or when i try to go to fullscreen in sm player i have...
  8. flash drive -- no light

flash drive -- no light: I bought a new Sandisk Cruzer 64 gb flash drive. But the little light on it does not work (in any USB port on any computer). When I google this, all the articles talk about a failed flash drive. But the drive works perfectly. All my computers recognize the drive and files...
  9. Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.

Water spilled, computer has charger light on but won't turn on.: I accidentily spilled water on a windows 10 HP laptop. I dried it, took out the battery and let it sit for a while. At first Id turn it on and the screen would just be white. Now, it doesn't turn on at all, but when its plugged in theres still an orange or white light on by...
  10. red light flashing

red light flashing: my husband has a black screen all of a sudden and a red light flashing on front of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/red-light-flashing/76112f15-faa6-4a6f-ab0a-247c91d16125