Windows 10: Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

Discus and support Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having this problem maybe more than a month. I think I narrowed down how and when this flashing desktop problem occurs and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheHaplo, Jan 17, 2022.

1. TheHaplo Win User

Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

Hello. I'm having this problem maybe more than a month. I think I narrowed down how and when this flashing desktop problem occurs and there is temporary fix I've found but still having this problem is annoying so I'm loking for the real cause and a permanent fix.1 If I lose power and PC shuts down, it happens upon the first start.2 If I use "shutdown after replay" feature when watching/listening a media and PC shutdowns when the media ends, it happens when I start the PC again.3 Yesterday I was listening some video over Youtube and shutdown the PC without closing browser, it happened again

:)

TheHaplo, Jan 17, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User
  3. PavolBugos, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

tubesock427, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

1. Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps. - Similar Threads - Flashing desktop logged

2. Windows Event Log - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Event Log - 100% disk usage: For several days now my system has been running very slow and examining the Task Manager I see very high disk usage for the Windows Event Log. I have read many threads on this issue and all seem to imply that the Event Log is simply doing its job and the 'events' are not a...
  3. Windows Event Log - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Event Log - 100% disk usage: For several days now my system has been running very slow and examining the Task Manager I see very high disk usage for the Windows Event Log. I have read many threads on this issue and all seem to imply that the Event Log is simply doing its job and the 'events' are not a...
  4. Windows Event Log - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100 % Disk usage when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 % Disk usage when plugged in: Hi Everyone,I am using Asus X510UF Vivobook, The disk usage is normal10%-50% when the laptop runs on battery. The disk Usage becomes 100 % when my laptop is plugged in. - Updated all my h/w drivers- Windows is up to date- No problem with the power adapterOS - Windows 11RAM -...
  6. 100 % Disk usage when plugged in

100 % Disk usage when plugged in: Hi Everyone,I am using Asus X510UF Vivobook, The disk usage is normal10%-50% when the laptop runs on battery. The disk Usage becomes 100 % when my laptop is plugged in. - Updated all my h/w drivers- Windows is up to date- No problem with the power adapterOS - Windows 11RAM -...
  7. Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.: Hello. I'm having this problem maybe more than a month. I think I narrowed down how and when this flashing desktop problem occurs and there is temporary fix I've found but still having this problem is annoying so I'm loking for the real cause and a permanent fix.1 If I lose...
  8. Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.

Flashing desktop when logged. "wermgr.exe" "wsappx" %100 disk usage. Explorer crashdumps.: Hello. I'm having this problem maybe more than a month. I think I narrowed down how and when this flashing desktop problem occurs and there is temporary fix I've found but still having this problem is annoying so I'm loking for the real cause and a permanent fix.1 If I lose...
  9. 100% disk usage when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage when gaming: [ATTACH] Hello, I know that there are a ton of postings about this but i have been trying to get rid of this problem for half a year now. When playing games that were located on my hdd, my hdd it used to randomly jump to 100% usage. As of late, my ssd gets to 100% usage...
  10. 100% disk usage when gaming

100% disk usage when gaming: Hello, I have this problem for half a year now. When playing games, my hdd jumps to 100% but it also happens to my ssd if the game is downloaded there. Makes it impossible to game. Game freezes, System freezes, game sound bugged etc. I have this problem for half a year now....